Register Now
dfarmer2001

Fortnite x Assassins Creed Collaboration

I recently found out that Fortnite was doing a collab with Assassins Creed. This collab is one of the many Fortnite has been doing. They will release an Assassins Creed character soon in the item shop to be available to purchase worldwide. 

Here is a photo of the character they will be releasing: 

image.png.b45d78131099355f18f418c9ac6fafaf.png

What do you guys think of this collab? 

Crazy to think about all the different collaborations that Fortnite has and it must be making them and the collaborative companies a lot of money. It's really cool actually especially if you get to see and play as your favourite characters in-game.

Fortnite collabs with just about everyone. I said this before, but I view Fortnite as the funko pop of video games. Funko pop has a slew of licenses for all kinds of brands, I mean they got Batman, Spider-Man, and pretty much everyone else. Fortnite has skins for Batman, Uncharted, Spider-Man, Avengers, and so on. They are cool with mixing and matching brands. 

Fortnite is very underated, I mean compared to other free to play games fortnite is not that bad, specially since they dont loot boxes anymore, you know what you pay for. I think I have spent like 40 dlls on this game already, mostly because of my little brothers inlaws  they love this game.

It would actually be fitting, since next year is when the last season of Better Call Saul releases if I remember correctly. I was thinking maybe a Gus skin, where he has a normal style (Kinda like the one in the meme format), a style that remembers the clothes he wears when he is running Pollos and a blown up style.

3 hours ago, Empire said:

It would actually be fitting, since next year is when the last season of Better Call Saul releases if I remember correctly. I was thinking maybe a Gus skin, where he has a normal style (Kinda like the one in the meme format), a style that remembers the clothes he wears when he is running Pollos and a blown up style.

That sounds really cool but I doubt that will happen, Fortnite's audience is more like for kids, teens and young adults, and Breaking bad is for like a more mature audience so I doubt epic will add a skin from that show. 

On 3/3/2022 at 12:25 PM, Empire said:

I would never have thought of that but I love it. I think it would be cool to have it as a sort of progressive theme as well where you start off as the normal Gus, with his suit and then as you get more kills and the game progresses, your skin slowly transforms into the blown up style.

This is something that's very common with Fortnite brand and I believe that it's something they have gotten better at. Looking at all the skins they have available in the game. My favorite happens to be Dark Knight and Beast Boy. 

On 3/3/2022 at 4:29 PM, kingpotato said:

That sounds really cool but I doubt that will happen, Fortnite's audience is more like for kids, teens and young adults, and Breaking bad is for like a more mature audience so I doubt epic will add a skin from that show. 

You're very correct about the audience age range of Fortnite. I think I made one comment about sex or something in one of their communities and it was reported for being too corrupt or something..😂 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The character inclusion is a marvelous one, it has given Fortnite lovers option to choose any of the character they want to go with. 

They already have so much to choose from. Do you have any idea how many skins are available on Fortnite? 

It's approximately 1290 as of March this year 2022 and they are still adding more.