Register Now
dfarmer2001

Fortnite x Assassins Creed Collaboration

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

They already have so much to choose from. Do you have any idea how many skins are available on Fortnite? 

It's approximately 1290 as of March this year 2022 and they are still adding more. 

Assume you didn't give me the exact number of skins on Fortnite Battle Royale game, their is no way I would've learned about it. Maybe I could have Googled it, Fortnite is already a big one, and the skins helps them to generate money from the game. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Assume you didn't give me the exact number of skins on Fortnite Battle Royale game, their is no way I would've learned about it. Maybe I could have Googled it, Fortnite is already a big one, and the skins helps them to generate money from the game. 

At 1290 skins, they are still pushing for more and you wonder why they are making so much more money from the game. They not likely to stop with the pattern. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

At 1290 skins, they are still pushing for more and you wonder why they are making so much more money from the game. They not likely to stop with the pattern. 

They aren't stopping, because it's an income stream for them, and again it's millions of users are indebted to see more of the skins, I'm also interested for more. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as there is Fortnite fan out there willing to get a new skin for his gameplay, they will getting into more collaboration and making more skins. 

I checked out I love what I saw in the skin, the collaboration to get the Assassin's Creed skin added in the game will yield profit for both parties because lots of gamers are already showing interest. 

On 4/17/2022 at 11:39 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Well, that number might have increased by now because they are always of the habit of adding new skins often to their store. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, that number might have increased by now because they are always of the habit of adding new skins often to their store. 

It's our pockets that's going to keep suffering it until we are no longer interested whatever they are going to offer in terms of skins and any other in game purchases. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, my pocket doesn't suffer much, only dew skins I've purchased, and I wouldn't purchase more than I can't afford. 

It's probably when I'm addicted that bad that I don't understand I'm throwing in too much cash in such microtransactions shit, then it's a big problem. 

On 4/26/2022 at 12:06 AM, Boblee said:

The last skin I got on Fortnite was The Beast Boy and it's so cool. I think that it's going to be my last for a long time before getting another. 

Aren't going for the Assassin's Creed skin at Fortnite?

The two skins I'm holding now are;Ghoul Trooper, Renegade Raider. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Aren't going for the Assassin's Creed skin at Fortnite?

The two skins I'm holding now are;Ghoul Trooper, Renegade Raider. 

I have been considering getting that skin but when I look at my inventory already and the number that I have on it, I start having double mind. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been considering getting that skin but when I look at my inventory already and the number that I have on it, I start having double mind. 

The skin is surly tempting, I will give it that. As for your skin inventory, how many do you have currently?