Register Now
dfarmer2001

Fortnite x Assassins Creed Collaboration

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The skin is surly tempting, I will give it that. As for your skin inventory, how many do you have currently? 

I'm not going to reveal how much I have, so you don't look at me somehow 😂. Just know that Harley Quinn is my favorite of all of them. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not going to reveal how much I have, so you don't look at me somehow 😂. Just know that Harley Quinn is my favorite of all of them. 

Just humor me and let me know, I'm not going to make fun of you about it in any way. Harley Quinn is the queen of sexy for me. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just humor me and let me know, I'm not going to make fun of you about it in any way. Harley Quinn is the queen of sexy for me. 

For me to have used Harley Quinn for 1 years without changing, it should tell you how much I was attached to her skin. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

For me to have used Harley Quinn for 1 years without changing, it should tell you how much I was attached to her skin. 

I used Dark Knight longer than I thought when it comes to other skins I have in Fortnite. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I haven't played the game in eons but this a pretty interesting collab and one that would be successful. To be fair to Fortnite, it's the one thing that still keeps some people hooked is the collabs/events.

That's very correct and with some celebrities getting into playing the game, it influences new gamers to get into it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct and with some celebrities getting into playing the game, it influences new gamers to get into it. 

Drake for starters plays Fortnite and also Neymar as well. They are very well promoting the game very well. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Drake for starters plays Fortnite and also Neymar as well. They are very well promoting the game very well. 

Drake's and Neymar's fans combined would run in almost billions and that can practically spill into Fortnite fans as well. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Drake's and Neymar's fans combined would run in almost billions and that can practically spill into Fortnite fans as well. 

I think that Drake had a livestream play one time and it had millions of viewers. A lot of gamers are being swayed towards playing Fortnite by him. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that Drake had a livestream play one time and it had millions of viewers. A lot of gamers are being swayed towards playing Fortnite by him. 

This is it. It had about 9 million views. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - that's what make Fortnite still relevant despite the somewhat repetitive gameplay. I do also like the no build game mode that I have seen them show off.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - that's what make Fortnite still relevant despite the somewhat repetitive gameplay. I do also like the no build game mode that I have seen them show off.

And it's seriously making them a lot of money. 2018 was the biggest year in the history and record of the game. 

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

A lot of Fortnite fans clamored for that no build game mode to be brought back and it was. It's been so fun. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

A lot of Fortnite fans clamored for that no build game mode to be brought back and it was. It's been so fun. 

Don't we all ask for so much things? It's surprising that they do listen to their fans in some situations.