Register Now
dfarmer2001

Fortnite x Assassins Creed Collaboration

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

A gamer will always want improvement in the games they play. Be it in skins and other cosmetic items. It's why Fortnite fans always want more. 

Isn't it why I'm looking for ways for the game to get Toni Kross into a deal with him so that I can have his skin in the game. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:20 AM, Heatman said:

Isn't it why I'm looking for ways for the game to get Toni Kross into a deal with him so that I can have his skin in the game. 

I think there are far more better choices of footballers that would gain Fortnite a bigger fan base than Toni Kross. Someone like Ronaldo would me a massive deal. 

On 5/8/2022 at 9:53 AM, Justin11 said:

Assassin's Creed dual skin at Fortnite cost total of 2,800 bucks, with the game's virtual currency. 

If you want to purchase it with real money or cash, what's it going to cost on USD..? 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:31 PM, Heatman said:

If you want to purchase it with real money or cash, what's it going to cost on USD..? 

@Boblee answered it perfectly, thanks Boblee. I reasoned the amount, I wasn't motivated to purchase more bucks to spend around Assassin's Creed skin. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Wow, that's huge. $20 for the Assassin's Creed dual skin. I'm saving V.Bucks for it please. 

It's not that much looking at how good and well designed the Assassin's Creed dual Skin looks like. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Getting it with V. Bucks is better if you have the required amount needed for it but if you don't, then spending $20 on it isn't a bad bargain. 

This is why gamers that play Fortnite frequently always have enough V. Bucks to make all of their purchases.