Register Now
dfarmer2001

Fortnite x Assassins Creed Collaboration

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

For him to play 4 hours on daily basis, I'm guessing he plays more hours on weekends? He's definitely playing too much. 

Theirs is no way I can play video games up to such hours, let alone playing Fortnite Royale game up to that hour, because I got other things to look out for. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Theirs is no way I can play video games up to such hours, let alone playing Fortnite Royale game up to that hour, because I got other things to look out for. 

He probably isn't working for anyone but himself, otherwise it's going to be practically impossible for him to play for that long. 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:16 AM, Heatman said:

He probably isn't working for anyone but himself, otherwise it's going to be practically impossible for him to play for that long. 

That's the only thing that has kept the doubt away, because the wouldn't work for an employer offline and have that time to focus his game. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the only thing that has kept the doubt away, because the wouldn't work for an employer offline and have that time to focus his game. 

It's why most kids have ample time at their disposal to play video games all the time unlike those that are committed to other works. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why most kids have ample time at their disposal to play video games all the time unlike those that are committed to other works. 

Yeah, they have all the time in the world to play video games. But such wouldn't be said for an adult, because we have lots of things running on our minds. At times too, I forget that I own a console due to stress. 

On 5/14/2022 at 5:16 AM, Heatman said:

I mean, I do game for like 3-4 hours a day but that's mainly because I do work for myself mostly.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I mean, I do game for like 3-4 hours a day but that's mainly because I do work for myself mostly.

Being your own boss will always give you the time to decide when you want to be free to play games. Since you don't answer to anyone, it makes your life easier for you. Imagine what employers suffer? They would have to do their work first before thinking about playing games. 

On 3/2/2022 at 6:22 PM, dfarmer2001 said:

I recently found out that Fortnite was doing a collab with Assassins Creed. This collab is one of the many Fortnite has been doing. They will release an Assassins Creed character soon in the item shop to be available to purchase worldwide. 

Here is a photo of the character they will be releasing: 

image.png.b45d78131099355f18f418c9ac6fafaf.png

What do you guys think of this collab? 

This is some good news, I love fortnite as much as I love assassin Creed. This is a timely collaboration on the part of fortnite this has also peaked my interest and I am strongly awaiting it's release Into the item shop.

On 5/18/2022 at 1:42 PM, Boblee said:

Being your own boss will always give you the time to decide when you want to be free to play games. Since you don't answer to anyone, it makes your life easier for you. Imagine what employers suffer? They would have to do their work first before thinking about playing games. 

It is not only about being your boss. If you have good income source and earn well by working less, you can do anything you want, even play games for 5-6 hours every day. I don't have that leverage.

On 5/27/2022 at 7:12 AM, Jasmin said:

It is not only about being your boss. If you have good income source and earn well by working less, you can do anything you want, even play games for 5-6 hours every day. I don't have that leverage.

That's a wish that most people crave, to work less and earn more but that's not the reality. If you're working for another person, you're definitely working more and getting paid less or averagely. 

On 5/28/2022 at 6:47 PM, Boblee said:

That's a wish that most people crave, to work less and earn more but that's not the reality. If you're working for another person, you're definitely working more and getting paid less or averagely. 

If you can build a passive income source, you don't have to work more to earn more, you can earn more by working less. Some income sources do not even require you to work, for instance, investing in stock market.