Register Now
dfarmer2001

Best Game out for PlayStation 4?

I am running out of interesting games to play. With this being said, do you guys have any recommendations for PlayStation 4 games? Preferably newer games, but older games will work as well if I haven't already played them. Let me know what games you guys think of, and I will check into them. Thank you all in advance. 

Well there is a bunch of great ps4 games,but there are a few that I personally dont hear or see recommended very often , like  Shovel knight (this one is almost on every platform) , It Takes two, is better if you play this one with your girlfriend or wife, Nier Autommata but rarely gets a discount but I have see it as low as 20 bucks also I believe there is a demo available if you want try it first, Mortal shell which in my experience is the "easiest" and shortest of the Souls game but still difficult and lastly Shadow of Morder, it has a very unique enemy system were the orc captains actually learn from battles with you if they survive the encounter the gameplay is very similar to the Batman arkham games.

On 3/2/2022 at 6:45 PM, dfarmer2001 said:

I am running out of interesting games to play. With this being said, do you guys have any recommendations for PlayStation 4 games? Preferably newer games, but older games will work as well if I haven't already played them. Let me know what games you guys think of, and I will check into them. Thank you all in advance. 

It would be usefull to list the games you played and what genre you like, otherwise it's a stab in the dark to recommend something good.

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Spider-man 2018 Spider-man mm 2020 God of war 2018 Horizon zero dawn Days gone The last of us remaster The last of us 2 Ghost of tiroshima God of war 3 remastered Final fantasy 7 remake

Final Fantasy 7 remake and God of War 2018 are games one should try on PS4. God of War has better storyline for new gamers that are trying to improve too.

Are you looking specifically for platform exclusives? If so I’d recommend these if you like these style of games;

Flying: Ace Combat

Racing: Gran Turismo

Little Big Planet is also a cool kids game with a fun multiplayer.

and of course some VR titles but idk if you have the VR headset 

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Final Fantasy 7 remake and God of War 2018 are games one should try on PS4. God of War has better storyline for new gamers that are trying to improve too.

God of war is good without being new

In terms of exclusives, you'd probably get the likes of the last of us 1 and 2, plus God of War. Theres lots more, but i don't own a ps4 right now, so I can't fully judge. I'm sure the uncharted series is in talks too.