Register Now
dfarmer2001

Best Game out for PlayStation 4?

On 3/3/2022 at 12:48 PM, Patrik said:

if we're going to talk about the only best game (and only one game), then we can only mention Red Dead Redemption 2 (personal opinion).

Red dead redemption 2 is your best and only one game! I respect that but am happy you ended your post with personal opinion.

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Red dead redemption 2 is your best and only one game! I respect that but am happy you ended your post with personal opinion.

People has opinions when it comes to certain games. There are games that I won't even bother playing even when I am paid, but that's the favourite of others. 

On 3/13/2022 at 4:30 PM, Knight Barida said:

People has opinions when it comes to certain games. There are games that I won't even bother playing even when I am paid, but that's the favourite of others. 

Smiles.. did you just say even if you're getting paid! Lol. I'm definitely playing the most boring game if I will get paid for it. 

14 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Smiles.. did you just say even if you're getting paid! Lol. I'm definitely playing the most boring game if I will get paid for it. 

I don't think that I am going to play some games unless I derive joy from doing so. That's how much I want to feel connected to the game that I play.

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't think that I am going to play some games unless I derive joy from doing so. That's how much I want to feel connected to the game that I play.

We're on the same page mate. I wouldn't spend my valuable time playing a game that am not enjoying but obviously I will play such boring games overnight as long as I will be get paid. Lol

2 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

We're on the same page mate. I wouldn't spend my valuable time playing a game that am not enjoying but obviously I will play such boring games overnight as long as I will be get paid. Lol

Hahahaha! That's great for you then. I don't put too much time on things that don't benefit me as that is not the best way to live the life I want.

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

F.F 15, Death standing, Fallout New Vegas, Wolfenstein 2 The new Colossus, and 'Doom are quality action packed PS4 games which any PS4 gamer would love to play steady if he/she never played before. 

How is it that you are playing Fallout New vegas on ps4 ? you keep saying that but New Vegas is NOT available on PS4 unless you use PS now through streaming and that is not available to all countries

Edited by kingpotato

14 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

How is it that you are playing Fallout New vegas on ps4 ? you keep saying that but New Vegas is NOT available on PS4 unless you use PS now through streaming and that is not available to all countries

That one available on my Microsoft PC, I forgot to mention it. The message I shared with Shagger, I stayed it too, that I played on my PC. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That one available on my Microsoft PC, I forgot to mention it. The message I shared with Shagger, I stayed it too, that I played on my PC. 

But this is a PS4 thread, and its not the first time that you have said that you are playing NewVegas on PS4 you also said that the last time on the Last Game Played thread and I called you out about it as well. I find it hard to believe that you keep confusing ps4 with PC, specially on a ps4 thread

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

But this is a PS4 thread, and its not the first time that you have said that you are playing NewVegas on PS4 you also said that the last time on the Last Game Played thread and I called you out about it as well. I find it hard to believe that you keep confusing ps4 with PC, specially on a ps4 thread

The game is always on my mind, it's my fault I keep mistaken it for PS4. I have PS4, and a PC, which I play with anyone when I want. Such at times gets me misplacing one for another.