Register Now
dfarmer2001

Best Game out for PlayStation 4?

On 3/15/2022 at 5:11 PM, Knight Barida said:

Hahahaha! That's great for you then. I don't put too much time on things that don't benefit me as that is not the best way to live the life I want.

Individual differences bro. Even if am not deriving joy in playing a certain video game but if there's a reward for playing it I'll be number one.

23 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Individual differences bro. Even if am not deriving joy in playing a certain video game but if there's a reward for playing it I'll be number one.

That's cool. I get what you meant because even when we are hustling for the money, we get to do the things that we don't really like too.

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's cool. I get what you meant because even when we are hustling for the money, we get to do the things that we don't really like too.

Nailed. Most of us don't really like the job we do but as long as it's paying our bills we do the job anyway. That's exactly what I mean by playing a super boring game as long as I'll get paid.

17 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Nailed. Most of us don't really like the job we do but as long as it's paying our bills we do the job anyway. That's exactly what I mean by playing a super boring game as long as I'll get paid.

I always have this mindset that as long as what we are doing helps us to settle our bills, we shouldn't complain much. So, on this, I have to agree with you. 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:15 AM, Knight Barida said:

I always have this mindset that as long as what we are doing helps us to settle our bills, we shouldn't complain much. So, on this, I have to agree with you. 

Very true bro. You're very correct about not complaining much on what settle our bills to an extent. 

17 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very true bro. You're very correct about not complaining much on what settle our bills to an extent. 

Glad you get my point now. I won't want to blame anyone that do legitimate activities in order to earn some few bucks. Keep going and cheers to more.

Their is no definite answer to the best ever game of PS4. Even the one I've played on the console. I've played games like, F1 2020, GTA V, TLOU II, Bloodborne, Metal Gear Solid V and others, without owning the console. But I'll tell you the options I played gave me wonderful feelings which gave me selection headache, as in the one that is better off. 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:50 AM, Knight Barida said:

Glad you get my point now. I won't want to blame anyone that do legitimate activities in order to earn some few bucks. Keep going and cheers to more.

Yea bro. I understand your point.

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no definite answer to the best ever game of PS4. Even the one I've played on the console. I've played games like, F1 2020, GTA V, TLOU II, Bloodborne, Metal Gear Solid V and others, without owning the console. But I'll tell you the options I played gave me wonderful feelings which gave me selection headache, as in the one that is better off. 

You're right. It's really difficult to choose the best game on PS4 especially when you have tried various games. Of course one can get a selection headache as you have said.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:50 AM, Knight Barida said:

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You're right. It's really difficult to choose the best game on PS4 especially when you have tried various games. Of course one can get a selection headache as you have said.

Sure, their are plenty of the options to play out for. I don't have my best when it comes to playing PS4 games. I've played several of PS4 games without having the console. 

12 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea bro. I understand your point.

The selection headache when trying to pick the favorite game on Playstation 4 is what make these consoles from Sony the best around the world. 

On 3/22/2022 at 11:16 PM, Justin11 said:

Sure, their are plenty of the options to play out for. I don't have my best when it comes to playing PS4 games. I've played several of PS4 games without having the console. 

Am sure you're not alone on this.. many gamers feel same way too, I also feel the same way. I may have a favourite game that I play always but not best games on PS4. It's difficult to select the best.

On 3/23/2022 at 5:33 AM, Knight Barida said:

The selection headache when trying to pick the favorite game on Playstation 4 is what make these consoles from Sony the best around the world. 

To me SONY consoles are actually the best. My best may be different from other gamers. But I see them as the best mainly because I play Sony consoles more than other console. That's my very main reason.

2 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Am sure you're not alone on this.. many gamers feel same way too, I also feel the same way. I may have a favourite game that I play always but not best games on PS4. It's difficult to select the best.

Yeah, their are numerous of them bro. It's up to us to pick out the ones that is of useful interest to us. I do play more of them occasionally, I am just fade up playing that way. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

To me SONY consoles are actually the best. My best may be different from other gamers. But I see them as the best mainly because I play Sony consoles more than other console. That's my very main reason.

They were the best till they start making the gamers that likes their consoles feel angry with the unavailability of the Playstation 5. I don't know how that is going to end yet.