Register Now
ZandraJoi

Livestreams

Who here Livestreams? What are the pros & cons? Do you tend to stay in the moment & find that time has slipped by? Are there certain groups you enjoy more than others? While I do play games every now & then, I cannot imagine livestreaming.

Yes I do livestream on twitch, this month of Apirl I have done over 110 hours of live streaming 🙂 mostly I do 45 hours but I have focus on doing lot longer streams. JUst for the sake of and and able to say that I have done my part and whatnot. I tend to stick with the same simulators/games anyway that I enjopy and based my channel around. However since 2015 till now, Twitch is changed, not as user friendly.

Not puttying it down but watch this

4 hours ago, Empire said:

Yes I do livestream on twitch, this month of Apirl I have done over 110 hours of live streaming 🙂 mostly I do 45 hours but I have focus on doing lot longer streams. JUst for the sake of and and able to say that I have done my part and whatnot. I tend to stick with the same simulators/games anyway that I enjopy and based my channel around. However since 2015 till now, Twitch is changed, not as user friendly.

I was even more interested in the transition template and how to use it. That's very cool and it's very cheap for $2. They just got too greedy for going with 70-30 revenue share. 

Edited by Heatman

On 4/30/2022 at 12:04 PM, Empire said:

They are gaining a lot of popularity and just like most gaming companies, they have turned on their greed switch back on. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are gaining a lot of popularity and just like most gaming companies, they have turned on their greed switch back on. 

In the end, they are most likely to pay the harsh price of losing their fans. Anyways, I'm still more attached to YouTube. 

I don't livestream although it was something that interested me when I was younger. It's just something I never bothered trying though because I didn't know how to get started. And now, it's probably too late since the streaming market is so saturated. I barely watch any livestreamers either, to be fair.

I am oy subscribed to YouTube channels of my choice now, immediately the update any content, I catch-up immediately. So, it is more of a Livestream to me since I watch them immediately they're dropped. 

2 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't livestream although it was something that interested me when I was younger. It's just something I never bothered trying though because I didn't know how to get started. And now, it's probably too late since the streaming market is so saturated. I barely watch any livestreamers either, to be fair.

It's never too late to start anything as long as you have the desire for it. You will definitely find a way to get along in it even if it seems like there's a lot competition in it. 

On 5/6/2022 at 8:42 PM, Darth said:

Hamako Mori is supposedly the oldest video game playing YouTuber in the world today at the age of 90. So, it's not too late for you to take on the project. 

That is splendid to hear, a 90 year old still taking to YouTube, which shows that, age is an ordinary number. You can achieve anything at any age, it is not too late for anyone starting a streaming channel via YouTube. 

On 5/7/2022 at 9:43 PM, Heatman said:

Hamako Mori is supposedly the oldest video game playing YouTuber in the world today at the age of 90. So, it's not too late for you to take on the project. 

Now, that's a very good motivation for anyone who desires to get into Live streaming. It's never too late to do that. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Now, that's a very good motivation for anyone who desires to get into Live streaming. It's never too late to do that. 

When I came in contact with Hamako Mori record, it was when I knew very well that age is nothing but number. It's your mindset that sets you apart.