Register Now
ZandraJoi

Livestreams

On 5/18/2022 at 1:36 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, building a YouTube channel takes hard work to reach such a height that drives passive income through it. At the starting it isn't passive, because more work is needed to develop it further. 

I have a football YouTube channel set up but I haven't uploaded much on it or even streamed on it for once. It's not an easy task for me being that I'm always shy on camera. I will still find a way to grow it. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have a football YouTube channel set up but I haven't uploaded much on it or even streamed on it for once. It's not an easy task for me being that I'm always shy on camera. I will still find a way to grow it. 

You don't have to be on centre of camera when it comes to football YouTube content, unless you're analysing matches via your channel. But if you're a player, you can show off your skills without talking to your viewers, your Football will do the talking. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You don't have to be on centre of camera when it comes to football YouTube content, unless you're analysing matches via your channel. But if you're a player, you can show off your skills without talking to your viewers, your Football will do the talking. 

I think that the football niche have been overcrowded lately. It's going to be very difficult for you to get a lot of subscribers to your new channel now with so many out there. But anything can happen, so I'm not discouraging anyone. 

32 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that the football niche have been overcrowded lately. It's going to be very difficult for you to get a lot of subscribers to your new channel now with so many out there. But anything can happen, so I'm not discouraging anyone. 

Sure, I know it's kind of saturated, but still, if your videos are exceptional and you understand how SEO marketing works, you'll still command lots of views and subscribers to your Football YouTube channel.