Register Now
Zesty

Among Us on the PC

Has anyone played Among Us on the PC before?

I recently tried it out and it's really good fun and something you can sink loads of time into as well.

It can be a bit toxic sometimes, but overall it can be a really fun game to play.

I still love the game but it’s so hard to find good lobbies. I haven’t joined any discord servers, maybe that what I need to do. I was part of a group that messaged through Instagram at the beginning of the year that was great,

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think playing it on android is good enough.

Thanks for the info, I checked it too and I saw the game, just that I wasn't having the appetite to download it then, because I didn't plan to get it then. 

I've played a bit of Among Us in the past. I'm not a big fan of it. It's a fun game, but my anxiety goes up playing it, because I can't stand the parts where you have to discuss where you were, what you were doing, who you were with. Essentially having to defend yourself or accuse others. And that gives me too much stress, so I'd rather watch people play it. Plus the arguments people get into can be annoying to be a part of. So no thanks! 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's a good game during the campfire or the nightout etc. where you have people to play with.

I haven't played that mode or any of the new modes. I played it when it was just making a comeback, so none of the updates/changes were made to the game since its initial release. 

It's so cool to see a game that was dead for years, spring back to life and become even more popular. 

8 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some gamers will never want to play games on PC. I believe it's a choice they made and that is totally okay for them.

Am actually one of those gamers. No matter how sweet PC gaming might seems, I won't play video games on my own PC.