Register Now
Zesty

Among Us on the PC

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's so cool to see a game that was dead for years, spring back to life and become even more popular. 

I think pandemic made it easier for people to spend a lot of time with each other and the game got more famous.

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Am actually one of those gamers. No matter how sweet PC gaming might seems, I won't play video games on my own PC. 

To some, they are worried about the battery life of their PC. So, in your case, that is understandable too. It may look like a lot of stress to play games on your PC. 

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think pandemic made it easier for people to spend a lot of time with each other and the game got more famous.

It's possible that's a reason why. But it was because a popular YouTube played it on stream and it somehow became popular. The pandemic probably did help since so many were stuck at home. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's possible that's a reason why. But it was because a popular YouTube played it on stream and it somehow became popular. The pandemic probably did help since so many were stuck at home. 

True. the wolf among us was another good game in the same space. which got famous during the pandemic.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, Knight Barida said:

To some, they are worried about the battery life of their PC. So, in your case, that is understandable too. It may look like a lot of stress to play games on your PC. 

Experience they say is the best teacher. When I was gaming on my PC back then, it didn't take long and my PC battery got spoilt. Even when I changed the batter it was never the same again. I know what it takes me before I could purchase another PC. Since then I never attempted gaming on my PC. 

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Experience they say is the best teacher. When I was gaming on my PC back then, it didn't take long and my PC battery got spoilt. Even when I changed the batter it was never the same again. I know what it takes me before I could purchase another PC. Since then I never attempted gaming on my PC. 

Having a PC that has one battery issue or another is one of the most difficult thing that anyone can experience. Gaming on PC can drain batteries unless it is not a weak one.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:54 AM, Knight Barida said:

Having a PC that has one battery issue or another is one of the most difficult thing that anyone can experience. Gaming on PC can drain batteries unless it is not a weak one.

Even if your laptop is not a weak one, as long as you're gaming on it regularly it will definitely ruin the battery as times passes.

On 3/13/2022 at 4:13 AM, Prof elohstar said:

It's not different if you get time do give that one a try. I am sure you would find it fun to use.

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Even if your laptop is not a weak one, as long as you're gaming on it regularly it will definitely ruin the battery as times passes.

That's how my first laptop died and I was really pained about the incident even till today. Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened, if it didn't occur the way it did.

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's not different if you get time do give that one a try. I am sure you would find it fun to use.

I like the word you just used "it's not different". Got you on this. So if gaming on console is not different from gaming on PC so why should I care to play on PC? I guess I just shoot a shot. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's how my first laptop died and I was really pained about the incident even till today. Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened, if it didn't occur the way it did.

Oh you too have that same feelings. You know when you're purchasing a laptop with the mindset that your laptop battery is long lasting and you've been giving an assurance that your battery is good, only for you to use your own negligence to ruin that battery life span. It's painful.

On 3/15/2022 at 7:15 PM, Prof elohstar said:

I like the word you just used "it's not different". Got you on this. So if gaming on console is not different from gaming on PC so why should I care to play on PC? I guess I just shoot a shot. 

I think if you want to get the most out of the graphics then upgrading part of PC is what makes the device worth it. Console can't catch up with that. And desktop is not dying no matter what. It continues to be a strong place for developers and designers to design games.

7 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think if you want to get the most out of the graphics then upgrading part of PC is what makes the device worth it. Console can't catch up with that. And desktop is not dying no matter what. It continues to be a strong place for developers and designers to design games.

Bro please rest. Honestly I have come to believe that no one knows what the future holds.. so don't be surprised if I start gaming on PC soon. So don't stress it bro, you have advertised PC enough for me to join the race. Lol

On 3/17/2022 at 12:28 AM, Prof elohstar said:

Bro please rest. Honestly I have come to believe that no one knows what the future holds.. so don't be surprised if I start gaming on PC soon. So don't stress it bro, you have advertised PC enough for me to join the race. Lol

Future is mobile lol. I think mobile with all those GPU steroids would make things easier. And I suppose PC will still be there.