Register Now
Zesty

Among Us on the PC

On 3/19/2022 at 7:21 AM, skyfire said:

Future is mobile lol. I think mobile with all those GPU steroids would make things easier. And I suppose PC will still be there.

To some extent you're correct that future is mobile. But not everyone can really afford these mobile phones that can play the kinds of games they really need on mobile. Those who already have a console or PC wouldn't want to spend huge on mobile only because of gaming experience I guess. What's your take?

On 3/20/2022 at 10:55 PM, Prof elohstar said:

To some extent you're correct that future is mobile. But not everyone can really afford these mobile phones that can play the kinds of games they really need on mobile. Those who already have a console or PC wouldn't want to spend huge on mobile only because of gaming experience I guess. What's your take?

Depends on what you want out of the device. People who want to do powerful tasks like design, development make use of PC. Nobody in this world only checks browser and email. If that were to be the case nobody would own PC. Instead mobile would do. As for mobile gaming the device is good for various gaming activities while moving from places.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Depends on what you want out of the device. People who want to do powerful tasks like design, development make use of PC. Nobody in this world only checks browser and email. If that were to be the case nobody would own PC. Instead mobile would do. As for mobile gaming the device is good for various gaming activities while moving from places.

I kinda agree that what we set out to do is what is going to determine the type of device to use. If one is a designer that has a lot of jobs to handle, then getting some of those devices is nothing to compare since you will be getting paid for job done.

Yes nobody uses crap called console for making games nor for developing any  photoshop based tasks on  it. Console is just for gaming and people with pockets feed that industry. Laptop and PC is generic market. Tablets/phones are meant for the market with mobility.

On 3/25/2022 at 7:10 AM, skyfire said:

That's why I said not everyone can afford to buy the phone that will enable them to play the games they really wants. I mean, I can't have a good PC that is capable of playing the games I really want then decides to go break the bank just to buy a phone that have good memory capacity only for gaming purposes. 

13 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's why I said not everyone can afford to buy the phone that will enable them to play the games they really wants. I mean, I can't have a good PC that is capable of playing the games I really want then decides to go break the bank just to buy a phone that have good memory capacity only for gaming purposes. 

Xiaomi and the Oppo brands are cheap enough for casual gaming though. So often they are affordable but in grand scheme of things they don't serve much purpose.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Xiaomi and the Oppo brands are cheap enough for casual gaming though. So often they are affordable but in grand scheme of things they don't serve much purpose.

Hahaha. I can't spend my hard earn money on products like Xiami, oppo and their likes. Once there's a little issue on these products, it will be difficult to get their assesories. I have a royal X2 with 4Gb ram that have a power problem, almost a year now I have not been able to get the power in market. The phone is useless to me as I can't power it. If it were a popular products like Samsung and it's likes, I would still be enjoying that phone by now.

20 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Hahaha. I can't spend my hard earn money on products like Xiami, oppo and their likes. Once there's a little issue on these products, it will be difficult to get their assesories. I have a royal X2 with 4Gb ram that have a power problem, almost a year now I have not been able to get the power in market. The phone is useless to me as I can't power it. If it were a popular products like Samsung and it's likes, I would still be enjoying that phone by now.

Truth be told, xiaomi never had problems for me. In fact if you want model that lasts long, do get a look at the xiaomi. But I have found out that often this brand is ignored, they have the best camera phones on budget.

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Truth be told, xiaomi never had problems for me. In fact if you want model that lasts long, do get a look at the xiaomi. But I have found out that often this brand is ignored, they have the best camera phones on budget.

It's true that these phones are very much affordable and one can be lucky to get a long lasting one but I can't risk it. Once something happened to these kind of products it will be very difficult to fix. Talking from experience active.

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It's true that these phones are very much affordable and one can be lucky to get a long lasting one but I can't risk it. Once something happened to these kind of products it will be very difficult to fix. Talking from experience active.

I see. But for me xiaomi is typically flawless. I change model every 2 years just to keep up with android updates. Other than that those phones are completely in good condition.

On 4/1/2022 at 7:44 AM, skyfire said:

I see. But for me xiaomi is typically flawless. I change model every 2 years just to keep up with android updates. Other than that those phones are completely in good condition.

Did you say flawless? Smiles.. so far I guess you're the first to promote this Xiaomi brand to me. Maybe..I mean just maybe I might consider it when next k want to purchase a phone.

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, he's been taking extensively about the xiaomi phones, but no doubt, what he's said so far is the best for the phone, xiaomi is on the world of it's own. 

Like seriously! Did you just endorse Xiaomi phone too? If that's the case then it means Xiaomi is fast rising and if they continue like this they might meet up with the likes of infinix but definitely not Tecno.

27 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Like seriously! Did you just endorse Xiaomi phone too? If that's the case then it means Xiaomi is fast rising and if they continue like this they might meet up with the likes of infinix but definitely not Tecno.

Xiaomi is more than infinix or tecno when it comes to specs, you can check it's features you'll be shocked.