Register Now
Zesty

Among Us on the PC

On 4/8/2022 at 12:30 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah bro, I wouldn't go into using those phones at the moment, until their parts become available in the country, which wouldn't be a problem for me to fix. 

So our bets bet remains Samsung, Tecno and infinix. That's for Android users like me.

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

So our bets bet remains Samsung, Tecno and infinix. That's for Android users like me.

Even me too, that's the brands always on my mind, their is no need looking elsewhere when it comes to smart phone brands. Because this ones, you can see their parts unlike umigidi, xiaomi, oppo,you can't see their parts easily. 

On 4/8/2022 at 12:30 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah bro, I wouldn't go into using those phones at the moment, until their parts become available in the country, which wouldn't be a problem for me to fix. 

Same here bro. Going for these brands is a risk for me. I'll just stick with the familiar phone products I know for now until these other products gets their full strength in the market. 

14 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Same here bro. Going for these brands is a risk for me. I'll just stick with the familiar phone products I know for now until these other products gets their full strength in the market. 

That's just what you should stick on, and not the phone that will cause you nightmares in the future. You can check if Among us is available on mobile devices. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's just what you should stick on, and not the phone that will cause you nightmares in the future. You can check if Among us is available on mobile devices. 

Alright. Am taking note of this game too AMONG US. I hope I will find it on mobile so I can play this game.

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

Alright. Am taking note of this game too AMONG US. I hope I will find it on mobile so I can play this game.

You can search through it now on Google play store if you get it there. I am going to sacrifice my time too to search for it.