Register Now
Zesty

The reason you joined PlayStation

What is the reason you joined the PlayStation crowd? Was it a certain game or because of friends had one?

For me, I got a PlayStation because my friends had PlayStations and so to play with them online I wanted to get one too. What about you?

It was during the PlayStation 4/Xbox One generation. My friends and I played on the Xbox 360 but I think the PS4 was the best console so it was an easy decision for us to move from Microsoft to Sony. Enjoyed the console a lot and now I'm a PlayStation gamer so I stuck with the PS5 as well. I do have a Series X though but that's a secondary console rather than my main.

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

PlayStation have been my best console so far. I had all the series from pS1 - PS4. I enjoyed playing PlayStation a lot and am looking forward to own a PS5.

I have experienced from 1-3, I know when the PS5 option I will get to play it when the time comes right for me. 

On 3/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, Zesty said:

What is the reason you joined the PlayStation crowd? Was it a certain game or because of friends had one?

For me, I got a PlayStation because my friends had PlayStations and so to play with them online I wanted to get one too. What about you?

I will have to admit that it is because of my friends. I've got Chris and Mike that never allowed me rest till I joined the Playstation Crowd.

On 3/7/2022 at 1:33 PM, Empire said:

There can only be one simple reason 😉

PLAY PLAY PLAY. 

But I didn't LOL

If you didn't, then what was the reason? Lol

You should always spare out time to play and have fun. That is the essence of all of getting these consoles.

I was a Sony boy from my childhood years to most of my teen years. I had a PS1 and PS2 growing up. But, when all of my friends were on Xbox I got a 360 and that was the rest of it. Reason why I got a 360 was because of the price the PS3 came out as. And ever since I kinda went with Xbox. But now that I have a job and can afford other consoles. I may be getting a PS5 and an Xbox Series X eventually. So I'll be back with Sony as well. 🙂 

On 3/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, Zesty said:

Short answer because i was  forced to and diden't have really have any other choice. The saturn was on it's way out  and pretty much dead by the end of 1998 (in europe) and the nintendo 64 diden't seem like a wise choice given the ps1 had so much more to offer and all my friends had one so i had to jump ship. I'd probaly be still supporting sega if they would still made consoles anno 2022.

It had all of the games that I wanted back when the PS2 came out. Ever since then I just felt the controllers were best for my hands, and the gaming exclusives made it worth me to stick to PlayStation consoles.

21 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

If you didn't, then what was the reason? Lol

One, I do not have it and also if I do, no different to any other network like Netflix for example is the cost or having the money there you know 🙂 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

One, I do not have it and also if I do, no different to any other network like Netflix for example is the cost or having the money there you know 🙂 

Lack of money can restrict us from having a lot of things. So, I totally understand this situation.