Register Now
Zesty

The reason you joined PlayStation

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was peer pressure for me because it's something that all my friends played with and I played with their own consoles. So, I had no choice but to play with PS. 

Lol, you called it peer pressure? Not for me, my peers couldn't instill such pressure on me. I decided on my own to love PS than any other console device. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, you called it peer pressure? Not for me, my peers couldn't instill such pressure on me. I decided on my own to love PS than any other console device. 

From where did you learn about Playstation consoles? It's where you saw it that influenced your decision around it. 

PlayStation is a mainstay in the gaming world and will probably be regarded as one of the best companies for years to come. But, I still also like Nintendo And Microsoft. I like all consoles. I don't think these days I will ever say one or the other is best. 

I started gaming a few years back now, and I started with the ps2 because it had a huge selection of games compared to Xbox. And I stuck with PlayStation for newer consoles. I don’t know why, but Xbox just doesn’t ring any bells for me. I also got excited about TLOU on the ps3; I think that had some influence on my decision to stick to PlayStation. I also always wanted to play Gears of War on Xbox, but TLOU really sold me with such high reviews. And I was not disappointed. 

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I started gaming a few years back now, and I started with the ps2 because it had a huge selection of games compared to Xbox. And I stuck with PlayStation for newer consoles. I don’t know why, but Xbox just doesn’t ring any bells for me. I also got excited about TLOU on the ps3; I think that had some influence on my decision to stick to PlayStation. I also always wanted to play Gears of War on Xbox, but TLOU really sold me with such high reviews. And I was not disappointed. 

Seriously, the game franchise of The Last of Us never disappointed one bit. The Last Of Us Part II was the highest point of entry for me. 

On 3/11/2022 at 11:54 PM, Justin11 said:

For the fact I've been playing games using Sony play station for long.now, doesn't mean I wouldn't change for any other platform in the future. 

When you get addicted to one platform for a long time, it's going to be very hard for you to let go of it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you get addicted to one platform for a long time, it's going to be very hard for you to let go of it. 

Exactly bro, maybe anytime soon, I'll look up to another platform that offers quality gaming just as play station offers. I am looking at Xbox one or it's X/S series as options. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly bro, maybe anytime soon, I'll look up to another platform that offers quality gaming just as play station offers. I am looking at Xbox one or it's X/S series as options. 

Surely, I'm never going to play out all my gaming life without playing on Xbox Series X specifically. It's the only one in my eyes. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Surely, I'm never going to play out all my gaming life without playing on Xbox Series X specifically. It's the only one in my eyes. 

It's similar with the S version of Xbox. I never played any of them, but the reviews I've made shows that similarities in them, but the X looks more powerful. 

Edited by Justin11

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's similar with the S version of Xbox. I never played any of them, but the reviews I've made shows that similarities in them, but the X looks more powerful. 

I haven't played any of them but they looks of it from the unveiling, it looked awesome. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played any of them but they looks of it from the unveiling, it looked awesome. 

It will take whole lot of time for me to get going with any of them. Their budget is way off me, I can't get it at the moment, but I admire it's quality. 

On 3/24/2022 at 12:59 AM, Head_Hunter said:

At the time I'm settled playing on PS consoles, no need moving an inch away, since play station satisfies my gaming needs alot. 

Most of my friends here also like playing on Playstation consoles since they have most of the popular games too. This is not disputing the fact that Xbox consoles are great too since I got one too.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Most of my friends here also like playing on Playstation consoles since they have most of the popular games too. This is not disputing the fact that Xbox consoles are great too since I got one too.

Yeah, their is no dispute about that, Xbox consoles are great in their own way. I love the 360 version back then when I was using PS2, it enticed me until I made my decision to launch PS3 finally. Maybe in the future I can try getting an Xbox console.