Register Now
Heatman

Happy Birthday Playstation 2 @22 years

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, Playstation 2 really brought the game force to the industry. Even Playstation 3 didn't come near it at all. 

Now, I see clearly the reason why you mentioned in the other post that you were going to be open to getting games on PS2 than PS3. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, Playstation 2 really brought the game force to the industry. Even Playstation 3 didn't come near it at all. 

Yeah buddy, PS3 isn't no where near PS2 when it comes to spotlight and how much people played it compared to PS2. 

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

My oldest sister purchased a PlayStation for me, all the way back in 1998. However, the PS2 will always remain number-one for me. But the PS4 is very close, I think.

That's fantastic of your older sister getting you PS2 back then. So,are you still having that PS2 till date? 

11 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

My oldest sister purchased a PlayStation for me, all the way back in 1998. However, the PS2 will always remain number-one for me. But the PS4 is very close, I think.

Yeah, that's a fact. Playstation 2 bested Playstation 1, and 3 but I can't really say that about Playstation 4. 

14 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Some of you guys gets too lucky to have those that gets game's console for you lot. I just hope my friends does for me by December as he promised me. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some of you guys gets too lucky to have those that gets game's console for you lot. I just hope my friends does for me by December as he promised me. 

That's even worst for me, whom my parents were never even in support of my playing video games when I was still a teenager. 

On 3/14/2022 at 9:29 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's a fact. Playstation 2 bested Playstation 1, and 3 but I can't really say that about Playstation 4. 

To some gamers, the only thing where Playstation 4 bested Playstation 2 is on its graphics upgrades. 

You can't compare PS4 to PS2, it is better off in a ramifications. I know that PS2 games are fun with it's game-plays, but in PS4, their is more class. When you talk about it's realistic gameplay performance, you talk about graphics, characters image quality, and improved story mode etc. 

13 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can't compare PS4 to PS2, it is better off in a ramifications. I know that PS2 games are fun with it's game-plays, but in PS4, their is more class. When you talk about it's realistic gameplay performance, you talk about graphics, characters it's 6th age quality, and improved story mode etc. 

It's always going to be subjective no matter how you look at it. For a gamer that's more into Playstation 2, it's always going to be the best for him. 

18 hours ago, egghead said:

PS4 was my first gaming consoles. I have never used PS2. I am more of a PC and Mobile gamer.

And you have already had the Playstation 4 sold for your PC and Android mobile gaming 😩

On 3/13/2022 at 11:24 AM, Boblee said:

Now, I see clearly the reason why you mentioned in the other post that you were going to be open to getting games on PS2 than PS3. 

When you look at the impact that Playstation 2 brought to the gaming industry, you will give them the respect they deserve.