Register Now
Heatman

Happy Birthday Playstation 2 @22 years

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It trended in the past, such is a long story now. Now the new gen consoles have killed the vibes of PS2, it's just an old console xD. 

There are still gamers that can't get the Playstation 4 or even 3. They have to feel happy playing the one they can play.

2 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

There are still gamers that can't get the Playstation 4 or even 3. They have to feel happy playing the one they can play.

Sure, I happen to be one of them, I can't afford PS4 at the moment, but I still fancy the console alot.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It trended in the past, such is a long story now. Now the new gen consoles have killed the vibes of PS2, it's just an old console xD. 

I wouldn't say that the PlayStation 2 have been killed off by new generation consoles. A lot of gamers still play on PS2 now. 

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It's basically the same thing with most gamers as they all play with what they can afford and still feel very happy about it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't say that the PlayStation 2 have been killed off by new generation consoles. A lot of gamers still play on PS2 now. 

I believe so, but not when you have the money. If they have money to upgrade I don't think they will be playing with PS2 anymore. Sake thing with me, hanging on with my PS3. I am still hanging on because I have no other option. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's basically the same thing with most gamers as they all play with what they can afford and still feel very happy about it. 

That's not the point. I have seen some gamers that have different Sony consoles, but still like playing on the Playstation 2 when they want to play.

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's not the point. I have seen some gamers that have different Sony consoles, but still like playing on the Playstation 2 when they want to play.

There are some games that are well designed to be enjoyed more in a particular console. Take for instance, I only love playing Resident Evil 4 on my PS2.