Register Now
Jayson

Flaky Parent Types

Some people have been parents for too long.  In that case, they want to parent everyone.   Well, it can be very annoying for victims.   Well, that's assuming you're in a rock and hard place where you cannot get away from them.

Do you think being a parent or schoolteacher or correctional officer can go to your head?  Is it truly rude to be talked down to, even in public places with witnesses?

My father was always half an hour to an hour late for picking me up if he showed up at all and was always early in dropping me off. I learned early on that everything else he had to do was more important than me.

My parents were always diligent in picking me up and they made sure to take care of the essentials if they could afford it.

On 6/6/2022 at 6:14 AM, Empire said:

My father was always half an hour to an hour late for picking me up if he showed up at all and was always early in dropping me off. I learned early on that everything else he had to do was more important than me.

That's really messed up...What was your relationship with him like after you grew up?

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My parents were always diligent in picking me up and they made sure to take care of the essentials if they could afford it.

That's really messed up...What was your relationship with him like after you grew up?

Bad, meaning I ened up leaving him at the age of 4 and a half years and lived with my grandparents. He had me when I was young and he's only into his cars more then his sons. I mean I do not know him at all. It's been over 20 years since I last heard from him anyway. End of the day I'm fine with that and I do not care and I rather live with my life how it is now you know.