Register Now
kingpotato

League of Legends Wild Rift

Imagine if in the end Arcane ends like this, Jinx scapes Piltover, finds the "Wild Rift" magical arena of the gods somewhere in Targon, and she is entrusted to send agents for the "League of Legends" eternal war, like it would be a true prequel for the game.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The developers should extend it to rest of the world, it will help draw attention of others who will love the game, than just open to few countries. 

I think it's more like license and also the chinese games being banned restriction that has limited the game distribution.

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think it's more like license and also the chinese games being banned restriction that has limited the game distribution.

I got the information better, that's up to them, even if they don't unban it, I am settled with other video games. 

On 4/6/2022 at 12:57 PM, egghead said:

The game is not available in my location yet, however, pre-register is available.

I had the same issue with the game too and it really sucks!! Hopefully, pre-registering for the game is a way out. 

On 4/13/2022 at 4:17 PM, skyfire said:

Yes it's limited some nations in the asia. Not yet completely released in the Asia.

Why do they do that with some games? Why limit its access to some part of the world when it's relatively delaying the game's sales?