Register Now
Jayson

Cooking

Who likes to cook?   How much cooking do you do?  Do you feel grocery store prices are reasonable?   What can you cook well?   What do you usually make?  How long does it take you t make a meal on average?

It actually calms me. There is little to no chaos in my home kitchen. I also like the accolades of serving a really great meal. I love to cook because it gives me the ability to explore and share different cultures from the comfort of my kitchen. So much of a culture finds its way into the food and by cooking and eating theses dishes you get to experience a small bit of that culture.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:17 AM, Empire said:

It actually calms me. There is little to no chaos in my home kitchen. I also like the accolades of serving a really great meal. I love to cook because it gives me the ability to explore and share different cultures from the comfort of my kitchen. So much of a culture finds its way into the food and by cooking and eating theses dishes you get to experience a small bit of that culture.

What specialty ethnic dishes do you make?   How long does it take you?  How expensive are the ingredients?   What has been the reaction to your food?

I hate cooking, that's one of my demerit in life, maybe it's because I'm the last born of my parents. My senior ones didn't give me chance then to cook, that's why i couldn't learn how to cook very well. Such made me to detest cooking, but doesn't mean i don't cook once in a while as a bachelor, but not in a regular. 

On 4/24/2022 at 1:26 AM, Heatman said:

I know how to cook but I wouldn't say that I enjoy cooking that much as a hobby. I'm a man for heavens sake, although I know some man enjoys to cook but it's not me. 

If you're 24/7 online, you wouldn't have much of the time to cook, because you got lots of things running through your mind in order to meet up online. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're 24/7 online, you wouldn't have much of the time to cook, because you got lots of things running through your mind in order to meet up online. 

Now, I'm certain that I have a good observer that follows me online as well and it means that you too spend as much time online too. But wait, do you know how to cook? 

On 4/25/2022 at 6:34 PM, Heatman said:

Now, I'm certain that I have a good observer that follows me online as well and it means that you too spend as much time online too. But wait, do you know how to cook? 

Only indomie and jollof rice is what I can cook on my own as a bachelor. I can't cook any other dish, due to my busy time schedule that has no limit being online. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Only indomie and jollof rice is what I can cook on my own as a bachelor. I can't cook any other dish, due to my busy time schedule that has no limit being online. 

Restaurants are definitely making a good amount of money from you then 😂. You should better learn how to cook mate!!! 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Restaurants are definitely making a good amount of money from you then 😂. You should better learn how to cook mate!!! 

My mom is here now with me, I don't spend much in restaurants, even if do spend especially when no one is there to cook for me. I feel too lazy to cook, I enjoy being around computer than going to the kitchen. 

On 4/27/2022 at 11:58 PM, Justin11 said:

My mom is here now with me, I don't spend much in restaurants, even if do spend especially when no one is there to cook for me. I feel too lazy to cook, I enjoy being around computer than going to the kitchen. 

It's been my sister that saves my ass most of the time when it comes to cooking. She's a great cook. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been my sister that saves my ass most of the time when it comes to cooking. She's a great cook. 

That's good, at least you have her at the meantime, enjoy the wonderful meals she cook's for you. I have a sister too, and brothers who cook very well, I enjoy eating their meals.  

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's good, at least you have her at the meantime, enjoy the wonderful meals she cook's for you. I have a sister too, and brothers who cook very well, I enjoy eating their meals.  

Although she's married, so it's only whenever she's chanced to come cook for me and I would have her cook at least 5 different food and soup as well, then have them all stocked up in my refrigerator. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although she's married, so it's only whenever she's chanced to come cook for me and I would have her cook at least 5 different food and soup as well, then have them all stocked up in my refrigerator. 

That's how it should be. The husband will enjoy her more. At least when she make out that time to come visit you, you'll enjoy your sister's delicious meals once again.