Register Now
Jayson

Cooking

On 5/10/2022 at 6:41 PM, Justin11 said:

That's how it should be. The husband will enjoy her more. At least when she make out that time to come visit you, you'll enjoy your sister's delicious meals once again. 

Once every month, she makes out time to come and do the cooking for me because she knows how much I love and enjoy her meals. She always used to mock me because I don't know how to cook well. 

On 5/12/2022 at 4:57 PM, Heatman said:

Once every month, she makes out time to come and do the cooking for me because she knows how much I love and enjoy her meals. She always used to mock me because I don't know how to cook well. 

xD, that's splendid of your sister to make out her time and cooking for you. I hope you give her rewards to appreciate the good job she's doing for you? So, when your sister is with her husband, who used to prepare your meals? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, that's splendid of your sister to make out her time and cooking for you. I hope you give her rewards to appreciate the good job she's doing for you? So, when your sister is with her husband, who used to prepare your meals? 

I cook the junk I only know how to cook or I eat out. I have a restaurant that always delivers my food for me once I book from them. 

On 5/14/2022 at 12:03 PM, Heatman said:

I cook the junk I only know how to cook or I eat out. I have a restaurant that always delivers my food for me once I book from them. 

I know you'll be that kind of restaurant type. I don't eat restaurant often, I stay put in my house, cook the kind of junk which I know how to cook xD. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know you'll be that kind of restaurant type. I don't eat restaurant often, I stay put in my house, cook the kind of junk which I know how to cook xD. 

It's why I even get into playing some cooking video games like Overcooked. I'm trying to see if I can pick up interest in cooking for myself. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why I even get into playing some cooking video games like Overcooked. I'm trying to see if I can pick up interest in cooking for myself. 

You need to, I never taken my attention into any of the cooking video games. I think it's an option for me to learn how to make better meals for myself. At the moment, I'm just shy of making good meals for myself, nor take care of my dirty clothes, due to how addicted I've been online. 

On 5/13/2022 at 5:38 PM, Justin11 said:

He's a lucky man to have a sister that cooks for him constantly - I always have to prepare my own food. Besides, I can guarantee it's made properly - the last time I went to some chick's house for her to cook for me, she was cleaning the chicken with head and shoulders shampoo XD.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

He's a lucky man to have a sister that cooks for him constantly - I always have to prepare my own food. Besides, I can guarantee it's made properly - the last time I went to some chick's house for her to cook for me, she was cleaning the chicken with head and shoulders shampoo XD.

That's very funny indeed yo hear. How can a chick use head and shoulders to clean up the house including shampoos? It's like, she doesn't do stuffs like that in her house? 

Cooking is a favorite hobby of mine - I can cook a whole host of dishes. I originally learned to cook as my parents weren't at home during my high school years and I had to basically take care of myself. It certainly comes in handy as an adult.

On 5/18/2022 at 3:23 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I'm really luck to have her always come over to cook for me once in a while and also all my appreciation goes to her husband for never preventing her from doing it for me. 

On 5/25/2022 at 12:37 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm really luck to have her always come over to cook for me once in a while and also all my appreciation goes to her husband for never preventing her from doing it for me. 

Sounds like you have a good brother-in-law...

I am a strong meat eater and I like cooking it myself. I've been trying a lot of grills to find the best one for meat and now I'm in love with this one. My family tells that I'm pretty good in cooking it . Another well-cooking dish - it is rice with meat (again 😅) In the pan I fry pork with tomato souse. I usually take pork loin, cut it with the cubes, then fry it from all the sides. After that I fill the pan with the hot water and add tomatoes, herbs and spices (usually I take parsley, celery, dill, basil, paprika, black pepper) and stew it for an hour. As the result, I have perfect rice and amazing meat.

I want to try a dish from the Witcher 3 (recipe for "étoile blanche" pasta) All ingridients are available except Zerrikanian herbs and Dun Tynne oil, so I have to cook this pasta! Want to replace Dun Tynne oil with olive oil and Zerrikanian herbs with the ones I like 🙂 You can find the recipe in the end of the quest "Spoontaneous Profits". Have somebody here tried to cook dishes from video game? I think this is going to be fun experience! 

On 5/30/2022 at 3:49 AM, killamch89 said:

Sounds like you have a good brother-in-law...

Yeah, he's a good from my experience with how's he's been relating with family members. I'm never stepping over my boundaries which is why I wouldn't ask for that from my sister unless she offers to. 

On 6/10/2022 at 9:04 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, he's a good from my experience with how's he's been relating with family members. I'm never stepping over my boundaries which is why I wouldn't ask for that from my sister unless she offers to. 

That's how it should be - I don't really get involved in my sibling's relationship issues either unless they ask. Some families can be so overbearing...

I like to eat home made food a lot that is why I take it upon myself a make good meal at home from time to time except on days when I'm don't have to spare during the day to cook info out and eat. For eggs and bacon it takes about 30 minutes to get it all done and ready and if I want to have a good local cuisines ur would take an hour or two to get it done.