Register Now
Jayson

Board Game

Monopoly has to be a personal favourite of mine because it's just so much fun. I love how competitive everyone gets when they start playing this and it just makes the game way more fun when everyone is struggling and trying their best to hold out without losing.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The game isn't enticing nor immersive for me thou. So, nothing to worry about to get it. 

Well, that's one common all video games. There is always a possibility that it's going to be liked by some and hated by some. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, that's one common all video games. There is always a possibility that it's going to be liked by some and hated by some. 

Correct, I watched the trailer, it wasn't my taste, and their is no doubt, and you got it. You know, not all video games we can play, they are just many. We pick out the ones plessing to us and forget the rest, because their is no way you can play then all, you have no such time. 

On 4/8/2022 at 5:38 PM, egghead said:

I am not a good player but I like playing chess.

I have been playing chess right from the age of 3 and it's a lesson well impacted on me by my grandfather. He's old now but still good at playing. I haven't managed to beat him even once.