Jayson

Board Game

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Checkers
Monopoly
Chutes & Ladders
Candyland
Sorry

Thanks for the list you compiled concerning easy board games around. I decided to check out for Candy Land, the image I saw on Google is below, I don't know of it is the correct choice. 

818770627_download(1).jpeg.2ff9a2777a29b4e8dae2f82f7e6ce6e9.jpeg

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

When I first came across Sorry, I was like what in the world made them name the game Sorry? It's a very odd name. 

I can just imagine telling someone to go and play Sorry... The look on the person's face would be like what the hell is he talking about? 😂 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can just imagine telling someone to go and play Sorry... The look on the person's face would be like what the hell is he talking about? 😂 

It was actually what happened to me. It was recommended for me to play and I didn't know Sorry was the game till it was stressed for me again. 

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

My favourite board games would be

Chess

Monopoly

Scrabble.

Haven't played any other as much as I have these three in the past.

Apart from board chess, the online mode doesn't appeal to me strongly now like it used to. I'm looking into playing Chutes & Ladders soon. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:12 PM, Heatman said:

Apart from board chess, the online mode doesn't appeal to me strongly now like it used to. I'm looking into playing Chutes & Ladders soon. 

I play chess online a lot, I use it to pass time and also improve my chess playing skill. I don't play any other board game online.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

I play chess online a lot, I use it to pass time and also improve my chess playing skill. I don't play any other board game online.

I got tired of beating the AI as its moves becomes predictable. It's why I love to play in person with a pro in the game. I love the competition and challenge it brings. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I got tired of beating the AI as its moves becomes predictable. It's why I love to play in person with a pro in the game. I love the competition and challenge it brings. 

What level do you play, because if you are playing at professional it's not as easy as you make it seem beating those AI to a chess game. But for other levels like intermediary or beginner it could be easy then.