Register Now
Jayson

Singing or Rapping

Who can do one or both?  Are you good at it?  Where did you learn?   Who has sung or rapped for a musical group?   How did that go?  Do you feel singing is a challenge?   What challenges do you need to undergo to sing or rap?

Freestyle rapping is difficult. You have to think fast and know how to rhyme. I like New York style rapping where it's raw and doesn't necessarily even rhyme, but still flows. Rap is like poetry. It doesn't have to rhyme and you can say whatever you want as long as there is a message. 

Put you on the flo, innie minnie miny moe

This bullet will hit your soul

It's time for roulette

Cause you stole my Juliette

Singing would be like- I miss you, oh I miss you; why did you leave me broken hearted; I promise it wasn't me that sharted. 

😆

I almost just had a seizure I laughed so hard

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I inherited my parents' ability to sing as they were both musicians but I just can't be bothered. I love doing it personally.

You once told me that your parents are musicians earlier time. Such is very much for you, since you're a son to musicians. 

10 hours ago, Patrik said:

i would go for singing as it relies on how good your voice is, rapping is mostly about writing which isn't bad either 

Those with quality voices excel when it comes to singing, I don't have the voice to make or record a scintillating audio, I can try a little xD.