Register Now
Jayson

Employment from Home

I'm not enpolyed and in fact I tend to do my own things online to earn little crash here and there as I can 🙂 It's not much of a good amount of income but it's better then nothing, from doing videos or doing things for people on there websites. I had someone asking me to help them to fix there PC once from online and they are willing to pay me 🙂

I'd like to work from home with my music lesson thing.  However, getting super-fans for Patreon is very tough, even with good stuff.  Anyway, I thought also about making some hosting forum.   However, it requires a huge amount of bank to do anything, as with the music stuff.   Well, the idea there is to have a lot of traffic and then hosting companies will flock to it and pay for ads and boosted threads that have their ad on it.   This works.  It's proven but it's a massive challenge to build the traffic.

Their is nothing more thrilling more me than working remotely. I've been online in the last 24 months, i love the freedom of remote gigs, no definite schedule, that's the best thing happening in my life at the moment. 

I have only worked away from my home once then  I resigned to start my own business which I operate comfortably from my home. I have gotten so used to it I feel I cant go back into the cooperate society working a 9-5 job. 

Ever since COVID-19 emanated here in my country early 2020, I've been a work from home person, and at this time I feel lazy to move out look for job by submitting CV/Resume. I'm just settled earning money digitally, unless I'm selected to play soccer and nothing more. 

7 hours ago, Grungie said:

My job had me work from home in 2020 and parts of 2021, it was pretty nice. Sadly they wanted us back in the office.

I'm very sure that it was all because of the pandemic of COVID-19. Most companies had their staff work from home at the time because it was practically impossible to come to the office. 

On 6/30/2022 at 12:36 AM, Clasher said:

I have only worked away from my home once then  I resigned to start my own business which I operate comfortably from my home. I have gotten so used to it I feel I cant go back into the cooperate society working a 9-5 job. 

My sister was among the unfortunate one's to lose her her as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. The company where she worked had to retrench so many of their staffs and she was affected. She was never called back when the lockdown was lifted. Ever since then, she started her online business of selling babies clothes and she's been doing alright for herself.