Register Now
kingpotato

PlayStation State of Play Live Stream March 9 2022

There is a PlayStation State of Play Live Stream event scheduled for today March 9 2022 at 2 PM Pacific / 5 PM Eastern / 11:00 PM CET. Hopefully we will see something releated to the new streaming service Playstation Infinite or Project spartacus and also some new updates and annoucements for new games coming up, I hope we get a release date for God of War Ragnarok

Well that was... welll... uhh waste of time really. They showed a bunch of games that I dont care for. Nothing was mentioned about god of war, or Spiderman or Wolverine, or even the new service, just a bunch of new IPs and other games..

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Well that was... welll... uhh waste of time really. They showed a bunch of games that I dont care for. Nothing was mentioned about god of war, or Spiderman or Wolverine, or even the new service, just a bunch of new IPs and other games..

Hmm, then what really did they hook up to talk about in the webinar or video presentation? 

Did any good reveals come out of it? I can't be bothered to watch theses. They're always underwhelming, and don't announce a whole lot. Same with what Nintendo does every so often with their streams. But I suppose if they want to reveal tons of big news, they'd do it at big shows like E3, PAX, during the game awards, etc. 

22 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Did any good reveals come out of it? I can't be bothered to watch theses. They're always underwhelming, and don't announce a whole lot. Same with what Nintendo does every so often with their streams. But I suppose if they want to reveal tons of big news, they'd do it at big shows like E3, PAX, during the game awards, etc. 

Nothing worth mentioning, some new IPs, gameplay etc but nothing that mattered, at least to me, video is 20 minutes long.

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The link for the youtube video is on the top, nothing interesting was mentioned

Damn bad, their is nothing worth checking anymore. I slept off freely Ike a mad man without checking it out, even made some posts without knowing what I was saying lol.