Register Now
kingpotato

PlayStation State of Play Live Stream March 9 2022

12 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I couldn't follow up the livestream. Any useful updates? Please give us updates if you were able to watch the livestream.

Nothing worth mentioning, again , I added the video of the livestream on the original post its like 20 min long.

Its sad to see Square Enix try so hard but fail to make new games look fun. Guess the only success for them is to keep re-release old JRPG over and over again. Imagine going to mall and supermarket to buy a few things and it’s empty yet somebody decided to open the doors WHY who the $uck knows 🤔

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

When next this kind of events comes up, I'll love to follow-up the livestream. 

When it gets around again, I believe the OP who updated us about it will still find a way to reconnect us back. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it gets around again, I believe the OP who updated us about it will still find a way to reconnect us back. 

Yes I believe he will because he already noticed our posts seeing that we're relying on him on this subject matter in nearest future. Am in anticipation.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes I believe he will because he already noticed our posts seeing that we're relying on him on this subject matter in nearest future. Am in anticipation.

Sure, let's keep our hands crossed and watch out for the op to update us when the next live meeting comes up. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, let's keep our hands crossed and watch out for the op to update us when the next live meeting comes up. 

Yea let's keep our fingers crossed. That reminds me, someone said PS5 is now available, are you by any chance aware of this information?

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea let's keep our fingers crossed. That reminds me, someone said PS5 is now available, are you by any chance aware of this information?

I am not aware by any means if PS5 is out in bounty. I just hope this information is concrete. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Its not concrete, I mean I don't think it's concrete. A gamer posted online that ps5 is available añd it's sold for $400.

With the price you mentioned, it shows it isn't concrete at all. It looks scamming because the price there is lower than the real market value of PS5.