Register Now
kingpotato

PlayStation State of Play Live Stream March 9 2022

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With the price you mentioned, it shows it isn't concrete at all. It looks scamming because the price there is lower than the real market value of PS5. 

Well I'm not aware of PS5 price before now so I wouldn't know if it's high or low. But one thing is for sure which is, the information I got regarding availability of ps5 is totally wrong. 

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Well I'm not aware of PS5 price before now so I wouldn't know if it's high or low. But one thing is for sure which is, the information I got regarding availability of ps5 is totally wrong. 

Yeah, the price you shared is suspicious of being scam, the price of PS5 is around $500-$1,000. At the moment is scarce too. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's the highest amount you can get a PS5 console if you see the available one. 

NO ITS NOT.

4 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Huh! Did you say $1000? You mean PS5 current price is around $1000! I give up already.

The price for the digital PS5 is 399.99 US dollars and the price for the normal physical edition is 499.99 US dollars. There are some assholes scalpers that are reselling the console for up to 1000 dollars but no one in their right mind will pay that. But the official price is NO WHERE near 1000 dollars.

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

That's way too expensive. But no worries. I'll wait until it's very much available and very cheap before I purchased PS5. 

You heard what @kingpotato said? He's more enlightened than me in the current market value of PS5. I'll go see for myself the real market value of PS5, for the one compatible with the digital/physical version.