Register Now
Family sedan

I bought a new Switch.

On 3/10/2022 at 4:25 PM, kingpotato said:

Good for you bro, my advise is to try some of the free to play games, and Im not sure if you are a Zelda or Mario fan but try Breath of the Wild or Super Mario Oddisey

The Breath of the Wild is definitely going to be my first pick when it comes to the Legend of Zelda game to play. 

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Does it mean that those Zelda games mentioned are free to play games? 

No, The Legend of Zelda :Breath of the Wild isn't a free game. It's currently sold for $59.99 and it's probably one of the best Switch games you can buy now. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

No, The Legend of Zelda :Breath of the Wild isn't a free game. It's currently sold for $59.99 and it's probably one of the best Switch games you can buy now. 

I never spent such amount before for a video game, the highest I've spent is around $30 on a PS3 game back then in 2015. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't spend it on my current gen console provided their is need for it. 

Their is no doubt, Zelda series game is one of the best around Nintendo, the price doesn't matter for those that has the money. 

On 3/10/2022 at 5:23 AM, Family sedan said:

For $369 USD (Virginia sales tax factored in) I bought a Switch.  No pictures yet, but they're coming.  I only bought one game, WRC 8 and I already really like it.  My Switch nickname is Celtic Fan.

There's a report or an update that Twisted Metal would be coming to Switch in 2021. I'm not sure if they later did it. I know it's one of your favorite games and you might be interested in getting it for your Switch. 

https://finalweapon.net/2021/02/05/twisted-metal-inspired-vehicle-combat-game-drive-buy-is-coming-to-switch-and-steam-on-march-12th-features-cross-play/

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There's a report or an update that Twisted Metal would be coming to Switch in 2021. I'm not sure if they later did it. I know it's one of your favorite games and you might be interested in getting it for your Switch. 

https://finalweapon.net/2021/02/05/twisted-metal-inspired-vehicle-combat-game-drive-buy-is-coming-to-switch-and-steam-on-march-12th-features-cross-play/

2021 was last year...WE ARE IN 2022!!! and the article says Twisted Metal INSPIRED vehicle combat game called Drive Buy.

Read what you post about!!!!!

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You expect me to believe you post with care and due diligence when you don't even read the title of the article you quote? It's literally in the URL, you don't even need to click on it to see that. And by the way, why wouldn't you hyperlink that? it would look a lot better.

And @Justin11, @Heatman obviously messed up there and the article wasn't about what he thought it was, but if the article was about what he thought it was about, don't you think that reading it would have answerd your question? When somebody posts an article and you want to know more about the subject at hand, it's both common courtesy and common sense to read said article. If that article was about a Twisted Metal, don't you think it would mention what version of the game it would be? That was sheer laziness.

Frankly, shame on you both. Unbelievable...

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Thanks for the heads up Heatman.

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I have never used switch even though it cost less than PS and Xboz.

If you've considered it, maybe you would've gotten it. Switch isn't on my wish-list, just that I admire it, due to how flexible it is. Maybe when I need something better than my mobile phone in terms of quality then I'll go for switch. 

On 5/22/2022 at 5:00 PM, Family sedan said:

Thanks for the heads up Heatman.

You're welcome mate. I know it's something that you're going to be interested in. 

On 5/22/2022 at 5:03 PM, Family sedan said:

I don't care if it was Twisted Metal or not, I just think it's cool to get a heads up.

Sure thing mate, I'll definitely do that with you or any other person here as long as it's something worth sharing.