Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

48 minutes ago, Empire said:

Nope, I have wireless powerd and I never really use it, unless I need to. If you use it for playing games then you won't get bored LOL 

I mean do you get bored using your PC everyday?

I do get bored with my work PC after having worked with it for 10 years now. It looks old for me. I need something new to replace it but I can't replace office property. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I do get bored with my work PC after having worked with it for 10 years now. It looks old for me. I need something new to replace it but I can't replace office property. 

Yeah, but a 10 year old PC? Shouldn't they upgrade to something better? Sure, it would cost them a lot now, but the performance would more than pay for itself within a year.

Edited by The Blackangel

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah, but a 10 year old PC? Shouldn't they upgrade to something better? Sure, it would cost them a lot now, but the performance would more than pay for itself within a year.

Sometimes, I wonder why the management keeps being stingy to even themselves because even the PC isn't making my work easier for me, so my output is affected. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

It will be better to change from such an old PC, go for a brand new option and save the stress of experiencing slow performance. 

Such will be better for the user member than just suffering the heat on the long lasted PC, that needs to replaced. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do not get bored with the same PC after that long, depends on if the perfornace is so bad or just looking at it makes me bored 😜 HAve you replaced new hardware in your system or better off buying a full new system at some point. 

I tend to swap out of necessity; a controller breaks, a game requires KB&M, I'm using a handheld, but I appreciate the change. I've been resuming a Spyro Let's Play series, and honestly I can't tell you how much I needed an Xbone controller in my hands again.

Honestly, I haven't had this problem. Seeing some of the new colour options for the PS5 was quite nice and I would love to get some of them but the prices help keep me grounded. Whilst it would be nice to get those colour options, I don't really care that much as long as I have a functioning controller.

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Honestly, I haven't had this problem. Seeing some of the new colour options for the PS5 was quite nice and I would love to get some of them but the prices help keep me grounded. Whilst it would be nice to get those colour options, I don't really care that much as long as I have a functioning controller.

You told me here on VGR, that you have a PS5, then why do you need a colourful option? 

I've seen colourful PS5 designs, and not the generic black coloured type, all that I saw about PS5 is directly from the trailer I watched. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You told me here on VGR, that you have a PS5, then why do you need a colourful option? 

I've seen colourful PS5 designs, and not the generic black coloured type, all that I saw about PS5 is directly from the trailer I watched. 

I'm slightly confused as to what you're trying to ask me. I have a PS5 with the normal white controllers that the PS5 has. The thread was about whether we're interested in getting the different coloured controller options. I like the coloured options but I said I don't really care about them enough to buy them.