Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

13 hours ago, Darth said:

I'm slightly confused as to what you're trying to ask me. I have a PS5 with the normal white controllers that the PS5 has. The thread was about whether we're interested in getting the different coloured controller options. I like the coloured options but I said I don't really care about them enough to buy them.

Oh, sorry though, I was thinking you were talking about getting another PS5, that's why brought the conversation, if you don't own a PS5 after telling me you got one? 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Oh, sorry though, I was thinking you were talking about getting another PS5, that's why brought the conversation, if you don't own a PS5 after telling me you got one? 

Oh okay, got it. Yeah, I was only talking about the controllers. There would be no reason to get another PS5 especially with the stock problems around the world at the moment. It's still a bit difficult to get your hands on one. 

Back to the topic, I do hope they release a copper version soon of the PS5 controller. The PS4 had a copper version and it was beautiful.

23 minutes ago, Darth said:

Oh okay, got it. Yeah, I was only talking about the controllers. There would be no reason to get another PS5 especially with the stock problems around the world at the moment. It's still a bit difficult to get your hands on one. 

Back to the topic, I do hope they release a copper version soon of the PS5 controller. The PS4 had a copper version and it was beautiful.

Oh yeah, the copper version gonna be nice on PS5 thou, maybe when the stock goes up, and PS5 being available again, believe something will be done to improve on its accessories especially the controller aspect, and couple others. 

happens to me right now with a cheap pc controller, it has the same shape as playstation controllers, so i'm planning to get one that looks like XBOX controllers (giant i know, so i wanna try it 😛 )

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I always avoid getting around cheap and low quality controllers. You never can tell too, even the most expensive ones can result to be low quality too. 

When I buy a controller it comes from the company that put out the system. I don't buy knockoffs. I've never had the slightest bit of luck with them. They don't last and don't even work half the time. So it's either a Nintendo, Sony PlayStation, or Microsoft Xbox manufactured controller, or none. I just don't trust knockoffs anymore.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

When I buy a controller it comes from the company that put out the system. I don't buy knockoffs. I've never had the slightest bit of luck with them. They don't last and don't even work half the time. So it's either a Nintendo, Sony PlayStation, or Microsoft Xbox manufactured controller, or none. I just don't trust knockoffs anymore.

It's kinda sad with your experience so far with controllers on any platform. I believe it's something common with all gamers, we do face such challenge in one way to the other. I really can't do much to change the fact since some gaming companies aren't putting much focus to work quality controllers. I sense also that, controllers can be pirated, and the hijackers can claim, it is a popular gaming company that produced it, whereas it isn't. That's why fake have been produced more in the last few years. 

On 4/4/2022 at 11:20 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Finally, I replaced my weird PS4 controller that went naughty, gaming is better for me again. I love having 2-3 sound controllers, I love playing them as wireless, when the other battery is off, the other comes on-board lol. 

I keep three as well - the original, one for my friends and a spare one that I only took out of the box to test as an emergency option if the other two don't work.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I keep three as well - the original, one for my friends and a spare one that I only took out of the box to test as an emergency option if the other two don't work.

Your plans are well executed, that's how exactly it should be, because if it gets so many hands, without being split, you'll face dilemma and spending more getting controllers, because it will be spoiling quicker. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Your plans are well executed, that's how exactly it should be, because if it gets so many hands, without being split, you'll face dilemma and spending more getting controllers, because it will be spoiling quicker. 

I don't like to buying the same item repeatedly and the fact that they keep increasing in price, I have to think about what I'm doing.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't like to buying the same item repeatedly and the fact that they keep increasing in price, I have to think about what I'm doing.

I don't see any essence in replacing an old item when it's not damaged just because you want it to look new. It's upgrades that make me change.