Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

On 5/21/2022 at 10:12 PM, Justin11 said:

It will be cool you put them up for sale mate, st least you'll gain from them than keeping it idle on your house as mere trophies. I always place such kind of item on sale via online marketplace, since I wouldn't be using them. 

You never put a trophy for sale. It's more like a legacy you want to hold on to and probably leave behind for others to see your collection. It's like having your own personal museum. 

The very day I decide to become a collector, I'm going to pick up rare games, console and controllers as much as possible and I'm never selling them unless they bring an offer that I can't turn down. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

The very day I decide to become a collector, I'm going to pick up rare games, console and controllers as much as possible and I'm never selling them unless they bring an offer that I can't turn down. 

We have a lot of collectors in the forum already, so if you ever decide to follow in their footsteps, you have a path line of what to look for in your quest to get them rare old games that's valuable. 

On 5/24/2022 at 2:26 PM, Heatman said:

You never put a trophy for sale. It's more like a legacy you want to hold on to and probably leave behind for others to see your collection. It's like having your own personal museum. 

In the football world, check, Messi sold his 2013 balloon d'or to fund charity. Cristiano Ronaldo also sold one of his balloon d'or trophy for monetary reward and also donated to vulnerable individuals. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If my controller is still in good playing condition, I will never get bored with it. It's when it gets faulty that I can't stand it for a day. 

No gamer ever feels comfortable playing with a faulty console or PC controller. It ruins your gaming flat and out. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

No gamer ever feels comfortable playing with a faulty console or PC controller. It ruins your gaming flat and out. 

That's why I've always tended to keep a couple extras ready to go. But I still like variations on colors.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That's why I've always tended to keep a couple extras ready to go. But I still like variations on colors.

This is so me with controllers, I would never feel relaxed with having just one controller at home.

My dogs can be crazy at times when left alone. Imagine coming back to play and saw my controller taken out of commission with no spare left to use? 

How can you allow your house to be so exposed and letting your dogs in? My gaming items are precious to me, I don't allow external bodies to go in, even if it's my pet, it wouldn't be all alone in the house, because they're just animal, they can grow funny and spoil it for me. 

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

This is so me with controllers, I would never feel relaxed with having just one controller at home.

My dogs can be crazy at times when left alone. Imagine coming back to play and saw my controller taken out of commission with no spare left to use? 

Been there. I don't know how many controllers our bulldog has destroyed. She also destroyed my Switch, as well as @Rain Dew's Switch.

Just now, Justin11 said:

How can you allow your house to be so exposed and letting your dogs in? My gaming items are precious to me, I don't allow external bodies to go in, even if it's my pet, it wouldn't be all alone in the house, because they're just animal, they can grow funny and spoil it for me. 

That's bullshit. Especially to those of us who have no family other than their pets. If they're just an animal, then so are you. We're nothing more the bipedal primates. We're just mammals. We're all part of the genus "Homo". We're not Homo Erectus. We're not Homo Habilus. We're Homo Sapien.  You're nothing but an animal. I'm nothing but an animal. @DC is nothing but an animal. This entire forum is full of beings that are nothing but animals. The only difference is: not a god damn thing. You may think you're superior to other animals, but in truth you're not. Homo Sapien is one of the lowest life forms. We have greater technology, but due to our own corruption, we're not much better than whatever is on the bottom.

So don't ever say that they're "just an animal". That makes you come of as calling them disposable.
"Oh it's dead? I guess I'll just get another one, and toss this one in a dumpster on the way."

That is how animal abusers think.

I got your information 'The Black Angel, but it doesn't mean we should just let our valuables be around the pets all the time. Remember, they operate based on instinct, but humans which we belong to the homosapiens, have broader reasonings and larger brain capacity. So, we know what's good and bad, but the pets don't know about this things they can play around them, even if it gets spoilt they wouldn't know about it.  

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just like trying to drive a faulty car or one with a flat tyre. It's not going to get you anywhere. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got your information 'The Black Angel, but it doesn't mean we should just let our valuables be around the pets all the time. Remember, they operate based on instinct, but humans which we belong to the homosapiens, have broader reasonings and larger brain capacity. So, we know what's good and bad, but the pets don't know about this things they can play around them, even if it gets spoilt they wouldn't know about it.  

It's all about how you trained your pet. When you do that right, they surely know what's wrong and they feel guilty about it when they do it and you ask them. 

You should watch this video. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Humans don't actually have a bigger brain capacity. A primate brain does not denote intelligence. The largest brain of any animal belongs to the sperm whale. Yet I don't see them running fortune 500 companies or delivering pizzas. Humans hold themselves above the rest of the animal kingdom, due to their overinflated ego and pure narcissism.