Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Been there. I don't know how many controllers our bulldog has destroyed. She also destroyed my Switch, as well as @Rain Dew's Switch.

Forgive me for reacting with the laugh reaction, this sounded very funny but I understand exactly how that feels. Sometimes, I think they are trying to understand what we were doing with the controllers/games when playing. When they can't figure it out, they say what the hell, let me chew on it. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Forgive me for reacting with the laugh reaction, this sounded very funny but I understand exactly how that feels. Sometimes, I think they are trying to understand what we were doing with the controllers/games when playing. When they can't figure it out, they say what the hell, let me chew on it. 

You're fine. I would have laughed too if I wasn't the one making the post.

20 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Humans don't actually have a bigger brain capacity. A primate brain does not denote intelligence. The largest brain of any animal belongs to the sperm whale. Yet I don't see them running fortune 500 companies or delivering pizzas. Humans hold themselves above the rest of the animal kingdom, due to their overinflated ego and pure narcissism.

We are flawed by nature. It's only the one's that realized that we ought to do better and try to do so are the one's that's making the world a better place. 

On 5/27/2022 at 10:06 AM, Aniekwe said:

It's just like trying to drive a faulty car or one with a flat tyre. It's not going to get you anywhere. 

It's not going to take you anywhere no matter how much try to use it. It's the same thing with faulty or broken controller. It will cost you your games in a painful way. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I Never get bored of a controller. Possibly I can just buy a new one if the current one I am using is old. Black colours are my favourite. I can't get bored easily with it.

I think that most guys are into black colors. All my friends are fans of black color, although I believe it's because it doesn't get dirty easily like while one's or colored ones and it's easier to clean. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that most guys are into black colors. All my friends are fans of black color, although I believe it's because it doesn't get dirty easily like while one's or colored ones and it's easier to clean. 

I liked the colored Scuf Impact controller for PS4 I saw at my friend's recently. ps4-scuf-custom-impact-energon.png.89f0f93c1e42d1e4bac83e3357743ca8.png

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I liked the colored Scuf Impact controller for PS4 I saw at my friend's recently. ps4-scuf-custom-impact-energon.png.89f0f93c1e42d1e4bac83e3357743ca8.png

That was the exact color I loved from the 3 you shared in another thread and I think I'm going to get that whenever I feel like getting another controller. 

On 5/28/2022 at 5:03 PM, Dannyjax said:

Doesn't it look a little bit smaller or is it my eyes? It wouldn't fit in for a gamer with bigger palm like me. 

I like my controllers to look transformer like, with edges just like a super car or something of that sort. I dont even use the controllers that come with my gaming console i just get a new one that looks cooler or upgraded.

Checkout this pyrus telescopic game controllers for your smart phones. 

1999504311_images(6).jpeg.e0a24767cdf23a23da2c8b325596d313.jpeg

Perfect for playing fortnite and other games you can access on your smart phone.

On 5/28/2022 at 1:50 PM, Boblee said:

Most controllers I've used and keep using are mainly in black colours buddy. I know their are dualshock red, white, grey controllers around, but I just prefer the black coloured ones. 

On 5/30/2022 at 7:56 PM, Clasher said:

I like my controllers to look transformer like, with edges just like a super car or something of that sort. I dont even use the controllers that come with my gaming console i just get a new one that looks cooler or upgraded.

Checkout this pyrus telescopic game controllers for your smart phones. 

1999504311_images(6).jpeg.e0a24767cdf23a23da2c8b325596d313.jpeg

Perfect for playing fortnite and other games you can access on your smart phone.

This looks very crazy. It's just like a transformer just like you mentioned. I'm not sure if I would be able to make use of it. It looks difficult in my eyes. 

On 5/29/2022 at 5:45 PM, Aniekwe said:

Doesn't it look a little bit smaller or is it my eyes? It wouldn't fit in for a gamer with bigger palm like me. 

It's not as small as it looks in the picture I believe but DualShock is bigger than it a little bit. 

On 5/30/2022 at 8:13 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Most controllers I've used and keep using are mainly in black colours buddy. I know their are dualshock red, white, grey controllers around, but I just prefer the black coloured ones. 

When you're very careful about getting them being dirty, it's only normal to look for black colored console controllers.