Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The black one's don't get dirty easily and even when they do, it's not always revealing. It's only when you probably have them cleaned up that you would notice it's been dirty. 

Black controllers get dirty as well but it isn't as visible compared to controllers of other colors. But you could still see the dirt around the cursors and direction button, I something takes a thin needle to pick out those dirt that might have gotten behind the edges of my controller.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:43 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Do you care about them being dirty buddy? If you're a neat dude, you'll always keep any of your controllers clean irrespective of it's colour. 

Why would I ever feel comfortable with my controller being dirty? It's not possible. I always make sure to have them cleaned at least twice in a week or once if I can't meet up. 

On 6/2/2022 at 3:45 PM, Heatman said:

You would have to check them out and see all they have to offer. To me, they are as good as Amazon and probably more cost effective. 

Here is their home page Website

The online store looks massive just like Amazon. It even looks bigger with more stocks. I'm going to need a while to navigate it properly. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why would I ever feel comfortable with my controller being dirty? It's not possible. I always make sure to have them cleaned at least twice in a week or once if I can't meet up. 

That's nice, I am not colour selective, even if I love the black coloured ones more. But if I'm presented with other options that looks cool in the eyes too, I wouldn't say no. 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:19 PM, Dannyjax said:

The online store looks massive just like Amazon. It even looks bigger with more stocks. I'm going to need a while to navigate it properly. 

They are very good at what they do or sell. I have ordered at least 2 of my console controllers from them and they were delivered safe and sound. 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:37 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's nice, I am not colour selective, even if I love the black coloured ones more. But if I'm presented with other options that looks cool in the eyes too, I wouldn't say no. 

The only color that I would substitute black for would be red colored console controller and I actually have 2 of them 😊

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The only color that I would substitute black for would be red colored console controller and I actually have 2 of them 😊

Red is nice, just that I love white or black, due to the colour of my room being designed in those aforementioned colours. That's the kind of colour that suits my interest. 

On 6/3/2022 at 8:38 PM, Clasher said:

Black controllers get dirty as well but it isn't as visible compared to controllers of other colors. But you could still see the dirt around the cursors and direction button, I something takes a thin needle to pick out those dirt that might have gotten behind the edges of my controller.

That's exactly what I just said. They might get dirty but it's going to be very hard for you to notice it that easily until you get to clean it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are very good at what they do or sell. I have ordered at least 2 of my console controllers from them and they were delivered safe and sound. 

When I'm done with checking them out, I might order a new gaming headset from them if it's worth it. I had ordered controllers from Amazon not long ago. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't enjoy playing games via a headset, I enjoy playing while the sound is external. Quality controllers that can last up to 2-3 years is what I'm looking up to, the ones I have are worning out. 

Depending on how much you play with your console controller and how you handle them, they might last longer than 3 years or shorter than 2 years. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Red is nice, just that I love white or black, due to the colour of my room being designed in those aforementioned colours. That's the kind of colour that suits my interest. 

That's nice with your trying to get your controllers rhyme with the same color of your room. I'm guessing your console would be black in color? 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't enjoy playing games via a headset, I enjoy playing while the sound is external. Quality controllers that can last up to 2-3 years is what I'm looking up to, the ones I have are worning out. 

I don't usually feel comfortable when my games seems like it's a distraction or disturbance to others. It's why I would never play without my headset.