Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't be bored with the blue color easily. The color looks very rich and deep; that's how I love my colors. 

If blue color is your thing, then it's highly unlikely that you would be bored with it easily. I also love blue colours too but not as much as I do with red. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Why is the pink colored one more expensive? Are they not the same thing? This is something I hate so much about how some of these online stores deal with their products. 

I have no idea why it's like that. I can't even think of anything or maybe it's a new version of the controller. Maybe I should ask their support for a better explanation. 

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have no idea why it's like that. I can't even think of anything or maybe it's a new version of the controller. Maybe I should ask their support for a better explanation. 

I'm very sure that the support will have the right answer to the inquiry. Please get in touch with them and update us. 

Thank you 🤗

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The pink one looks to be some kind of special edition. I'm basing that on the paw print thumbsticks. I could be way the hell off, but that's the best I can come up with.

Or there might be high demand on that particular color, so they took advantage of that and increased the price. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Or there might be high demand on that particular color, so they took advantage of that and increased the price. 

This might be true because I have witnessed it in some physical stores where they sold a particular color higher because it's got more sales and in low supply. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

This might be true because I have witnessed it in some physical stores where they sold a particular color higher because it's got more sales and in low supply. 

I figured that might be the case in this one because I took time to evaluate all of them and I couldn't find any difference but the colour. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't wait to have the experience of playing with PS5 controller. The wait to get that console have be draining for a while now. 

You can't get bored of that PS5  controller easily especially when you look at all the perks it comes with. It's not an average controller. 

14 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You can't get bored of that PS5  controller easily especially when you look at all the perks it comes with. It's not an average controller. 

When I'm yet to own and play with it, it's not possible for me to get bored of it early. It's going to take at least 2 years to playing before that happens. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

When I'm yet to own and play with it, it's not possible for me to get bored of it early. It's going to take at least 2 years to playing before that happens. 

Hopefully, it's not going to take too long for most of us that are yet to get the console to have it and experience what it feels like. 

On 6/11/2022 at 5:20 AM, Jasmin said:

On 6/11/2022 at 3:41 AM, Clasher said:

I got the ps 2 slim in 2010 for about a hundred dollars or there about, it cost about $150 if you are getting it from the shop. So I felt I got it at a really good price then.lol

Hmm, I don't know about the price then, but I know PS2 cost in the region of $80-$100 when it came out newly. Around 2009 my friend bought his own at $70, which is okay to me. So, I don't think yours is cheaper. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I don't know about the price then, but I know PS2 cost in the region of $80-$100 when it came out newly. Around 2009 my friend bought his own at $70, which is okay to me. So, I don't think yours is cheaper. 

What has any of this got to do with the subject? You want to talk about the price of old consoles, talk about the tice of old consoles on an appropriate thread. Why is sticking to thread's topic impossible for you lot? I'm getting sick of this.

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Hopefully, it's not going to take too long for most of us that are yet to get the console to have it and experience what it feels like. 

It took a long while before I had the boring feeling to change my first PS4 console. With PS5's own, I'm very sure that it's going to take a lot longer for me too feel bored with it. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you are getting a used PS2 then I think you can get it at that price. Because over here back then a PS2 slim cost about $150 I don't know how much that is in your currency.

I got mine without the controllers for about $120.

On 6/12/2022 at 8:54 AM, Boblee said:

The colour is nice and cool, but it's not going to be that pressuring for me to be pushed into buying the controller more costly. Although, the color might not bore ladies easily.