Register Now
Jayson

The Worst Racism I Experienced

You want to see a victim? Look at the republiKKKlan party.

Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Bush Sr. was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Bush Jr. was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Reagan was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Teddy Roosevelt was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Eisenhower was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Nixon was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Ford was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Adolf seized power.

And to try to say the civil war was Democrat vs republiKKKlan is flat out stupid and proves someone knows absolutely nothing about the war, so don't even try that one.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You want to see a victim? Look at the republiKKKlan party.

Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Bush Sr. was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Bush Jr. was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Reagan was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Teddy Roosevelt was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Eisenhower was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Nixon was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Ford was elected.
Democrats didn't commit terrorist attacks when Adolf seized power.

And to try to say the civil war was Democrat vs republiKKKlan is flat out stupid and proves someone knows absolutely nothing about the war, so don't even try that one.

RepubliKKKan is a bit over the top.  I don't think Democrats are total saints, even not regarding that topic I've spoken of so much on there.   However, I understand that fans want to support the team, though.

Anyway, this thread has gone off-topic maybe.

Well, racism is a terrible thing, but like bullying in a general sense, is unavoidable.  My Asian travels was just too much for people to take back home, so they needed to vent their disagreement - and any other aspects of my personality they hate would have flamed things even more.

Edited by Jayson

16 minutes ago, Jayson said:

RepubliKKKan is a bit over the top.  I don't think Democrats are total saints, even not regarding that topic I've spoken of so much on there.   However, I understand that fans want to support the team, though.

Anyway, this thread has gone off-topic maybe.

Well, racism is a terrible thing, but like bullying in a general sense, is unavoidable.  My Asian travels was just too much for people to take back home, so they needed to vent their disagreement - and any other aspects of my personality they hate would have flamed things even more.

You are wrong. No human being is born hating other people just because of the colour of their skin or ethnic origins. Racism stems from a lack of good education, intolerance, cultural ignorance and manipulation. It can totally be avoided.

5 hours ago, Jayson said:

RepubliKKKan is a bit over the top.

It would only be over the top only if it wasn't true, and they didn't openly support white supremacy. Even their golden calf refers to nazis as "very fine people" which is something that shows where his personal allegiance lies. The Klan, Proud boys, Westboro Baptist Church, Red Ice, Full Haus, Stormfront, Mannerbund, and hundreds of others all align with the republiKKKlan party and are openly supported by the republiKKKlan party. Then there are the nazis and white supremacists that aren't part of any organizations that also are republiKKKlans. A huge portion of the right wing base is these kind of people. If they all suddenly turned away from politics and never voted again, or switched to another party (not necessarily Democrats), the right wing would dissolve and never have any form of majority or power again.

On 3/30/2022 at 10:44 AM, The Blackangel said:

It would only be over the top only if it wasn't true, and they didn't openly support white supremacy. Even their golden calf refers to nazis as "very fine people" which is something that shows where his personal allegiance lies. The Klan, Proud boys, Westboro Baptist Church, Red Ice, Full Haus, Stormfront, Mannerbund, and hundreds of others all align with the republiKKKlan party and are openly supported by the republiKKKlan party. Then there are the nazis and white supremacists that aren't part of any organizations that also are republiKKKlans. A huge portion of the right wing base is these kind of people. If they all suddenly turned away from politics and never voted again, or switched to another party (not necessarily Democrats), the right wing would dissolve and never have any form of majority or power again.

Not all Democrats are the same just as all Republicans are not.   For instance, tons of Republicans found Trump too rude, opposed his isolationism and other things.

Everyone is racist these days. United States that represent about 4 percent of global population consumes over 20 percent of global resources. United States outsource products from  China and India, and tells China and India to cut carbon emission. Don't you find racism in this.