Register Now
NightmareFarm

Rank gaming controllers

My list: 

DualSense > DualShock 4 > Switch Pro Controller > DualShock 3 > DualShock 2 > WiiMote with nunchuck > WiiMote > Switch joycon controller

Anything else I either don't remember playing with well enough to judge(like the GCN controller) or didn't own.

Edited by NightmareFarm

16 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

My list: 

DualSense > DualShock 4 > Switch Pro Controller > DualShock 3 > DualShock 2 > WiiMote with nunchuck > WiiMote > Switch joycon controller

Anything else I either don't remember playing with well enough to judge(like the GCN controller) or didn't own.

I played out with the GCN controller 🎮 for a while, being the successor controller to that of Nintendo 64. I'd rate it a 6/10 in terms of usability. 

I think my favourite one is the Xbox Series X controller. Though I've only really used two other controllers in the past few years, an Xbox 360 controller, and a DualShock 4 controller which has gyro controls for use while emulating various systems, I still don't really like how small it is.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:10 PM, NightmareFarm said:

My list: 

DualSense and DualShock are my favorites when it comes to controller's supremacy and they are both more than sufficient for playing. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

DualSense and DualShock are my favorites when it comes to controller's supremacy and they are both more than sufficient for playing. 

Agreed but DualSense is in a league of it's own imo. It's ergonomically the best, visually also the best imo and then has haptics and adaptive triggers on top of that.

DS4 is also nice then I would say Switch Pro is around the same level then the rest which either feel ergonomically dated to me(like the DS3 which feels really small now) or genuinely uncomfortable.

On 3/30/2022 at 11:20 PM, NightmareFarm said:

Agreed but DualSense is in a league of it's own imo. It's ergonomically the best, visually also the best imo and then has haptics and adaptive triggers on top of that.

DS4 is also nice then I would say Switch Pro is around the same level then the rest which either feel ergonomically dated to me(like the DS3 which feels really small now) or genuinely uncomfortable.

My friend plays with Switch Pro and he's completely into it. I have used it once or twice, it runs perfectly good with its controls. 

On 3/30/2022 at 11:20 PM, NightmareFarm said:

They did took all the precautions and time in the world when making the DualSense controller because I can't pick out any flaw in it till date. 

34 minutes ago, Darth said:

I'm just going to rate the ones that I have used personally. These are controllers I have either owned or have tried out a few times.

DualSense (the best for me) > DualShock 4 > Series X > Xbox 360 > PS2 > PS1 > JoyCons.

I know very well that no gamer who's used DualSense controller wouldn't be of all praises for it because it's the best we have for now.