Register Now
Jayson

The Danger of a Russia Sized North Korea with Nukes

As of right now, I don't have enough faith that Russia's side of the story is true - and to most people in the world, it seems like a Nazi blitzkrieg invasion of Ukraine.  However, though, in disciplining Russia, the world runs into serious problems

Well, for one thing Russia has nukes that can demolish the US, not like with North Korea.  Also, the nukes can be given to Islamic terrorists.   Finally, Russia can bring down the economy of the west with it and also cause, indirectly, a famine in many very poor nations dependent on wheat and fertilizer.

However, some say we must always side with right and discipline wrong.  Nonetheless, there is reality.

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

We can't be supportive of wrongdoings even if the nation is a big contributing factor to the world's economy. I just pray the war doesn't go out of hand. 

Hopefully Putin will cave in.   However, there is a lot of Russian pride and saving face at stake.   It's a very likely scenario that they become like North Korea for a few years or a decade.

However, the population has had extreme exposure to the west for 30 years.  That's gotta have a big effect.

Edited by Jayson

20 minutes ago, Jayson said:

Hopefully Putin will cave in.   However, there is a lot of Russian pride and saving face at stake.   It's a very likely scenario that they become like North Korea for a few years or a decade.

However, the population has had extreme exposure to the west for 30 years.  That's gotta have a big effect.

Hmm, such has gotten lots of people at suspense and thinking about the future and subsequent thing resulting from the war outburst. If it continues longer, it will cause lots of negatives just as it is bringing at the moment. 

Throwing Russia into the dark ages destroys three decades of massive progress.   I mean, the place was being even more opened up then with czar Peter.   I mean, when I was a kid, traveling to Russia was unthinkable.  That was the 80s.

Anyway, as I mentioned in another thread, there was no world control that put the US in the dark ages back in the 2000s.