Register Now
Jayson

Abortion as Birth Control

This is really extreme irresponsibility.  No, there is no rape or incest going on in these cases.   What happens is the mom and dad get their rocks on and then weasel their way out of the situation - by murdering the unborn baby.

Religion has such huge hypocrisy when it comes to pro life. The republicans in Idaho passed a bill that allows them to exterminate 90% of the wolf population. That's wolf genocide. They tried that very same thing in Yellowstone decades ago and it ruined the ecosystem there, so they brought the wolf population back. The Idaho governor also passed the Heartbeat bill to ban abortions once it has a heartbeat. So you want to save a fetus and slaughter wolves? What gives him the right to make that decision huh? 

Republicans want a fetus to live on that could otherwise have serious deformation, health problems, product of rape etc. then drop them like a hot potato claiming they don’t deserve aid for disabilities, health insurance, food, and any aid for the parents. Don’t you think being forced to keep a child would bring more need of government assistance? Which goes against all republican talking points on attacking welfare. The only other option for some parents is to give it up for adoption. Then you need government funding for that. Or the child grows up in foster care and gets abused by parent after parent and gives them all sorts of psychological problems.

So it’s hard to take republicans serious on this issue when they believe wearing a mask is a violation of personal rights and then go and ban abortions even for mothers that have health conditions or even rape. And republicans are a party that has spread so many lies and conspiracies, and worships QANON with all their craziness, sorry but republicans have lost credibility in everything. The only policy republicans have is immigration, whitewash schools, abortion, and voting suppression. Republicans don’t even want to have a presidential debate. They are seriously considering opting out of it. And that’s because they have nothing to debate when it comes to actual policy. So these bills republicans are passing is nothing more and nothing less than an attack on democracy. Critical race theory, abortions, and stolen election is all they have. And republicans, including fox news initially supported Russia in it’s attack but realized it’s a losing argument, along with all their conspiracies. But a bunch of republicans still do support Russia. So how do Americans take anything serious from the republican party when they are nothing but a pure disgrace in every way.

Republicans think they care about pro-life and abortions when they constantly want to get rid of healthcare and have zero proposals, they want to take away the school lunch program, they separated immigrant children from their parents and locked them away; they even wanted border patrol to shoot migrants and make an alligator moat; they support the mass incarceration of colored people and deny any wrong doing from police shootings; they support the brutalization of protestors. That’s eventually going to be the start of their genocide by kidnapping and killing protestors. That’s exactly what your leaders have full intention of doing. So fuck off with your fake ass pro-life. Republicans have legalized the terrorist act of plowing through crowds in a vehicle.

And it wasn’t long ago that your leaders completely neglected to protect the black community from lead in the water in Flint Michigan who have been charged for it. Trump disrespected fallen American soldiers and the republican party as well as fox news all supported it or denied it. They are against any environmental regulations. They incite violence and always support cops killing people. They never want to discuss gun laws after mass shootings and could care less about the loopholes that allow crazies to get tons of weapons. They always call it a good guy with a gun and are so quick tempered to threaten and murder. 3 republicans voted against the the new anti lynching law. Seriously??? They are pro death sentence. They want to eliminate all welfare and some republicans have even attacked social security.

They completely botched a pandemic response and did everything they could to politicize a pandemic when thousands of deaths were occurring, all the while refusing to wear a mask and attacking those who do. They failed to use pandemic funds to help hospitals. Instead, lies,lies,lies, and more lies. They purposely fail in natural disaster responses when it’s not a republican state, and even screwed over Puerto Rico in their hurricane funding. They say Myanmar should happen in the USA. They say USA should get liberated like they feel Russia is doing to Ukraine. They openly call for a civil war. They threaten their own co-workers in congress. They have judges in the court system who let murderers run free, and give min sentence for their beloved brethren that commit terrorist attacks. A judge gives a right wing extremist probation who left a bag of bombs at a BLM protest and more explosives were found in his home. They didn’t want to give capital police metals for trying to fight off the Jan 6 attack. Trump says he can kill someone on 5th Ave and not lose votes. Does that sound like a party for pro-life? And it’s not just trump because most of them republicans have agreed to everything he said and did. They sold their souls, at the same time claiming to be christian. They can take their pro-life bullshit to the grave and let the stink rot away their bones. 

There are many people who have to pull the plug from a family member in a medical facility. That is a choice they have to make. Are you against that? Do you feel a family member should have the right or not have the right to make that decision to pull the plug? In Texas, where the most extreme abortion law has been passed where they only have a 6 week period to get an abortion, the state has the Tx Advance Directives Act giving the right for hospitals to pull the plug on patients. They give family members 10 days to move the patient to a different facility before they pull the plug. Isn’t that a bit of hypocrisy? I’ll give you a chance to respond before I start making a whole list of hypocrisies.

And every time I read about republican politician calls for violence, I'll post it here under abortions and pro-life. 

@Jayson would you please stop embarrassing yourself.  You were called out for your hypocritical "pro-life" crap in THIS thread, but no.  You just just had to walk to a different corner of the the room to throw the same shit at the wall hoping that it sticks this time.  Well I got bad news for you, were not that stupid!

"Abortion as Birth Control", are you fucking kidding me!  That is either a totally ridiculous ankle twist or you flat out just do not know what your talking about.  I said in the other thread that I am  "100% pro choice" but fuck it, you can call me pro-abortion If you want to.  Abortion is not a dirty word in my dictionary.  But, if you are seriously thinking that I or anyone else in my camp believe that abortion is a method of, alternative to or even superior option to contraception then...

Claiming that people are using abortion as alternative to birth control is like saying people are putting on seatbelts as an alternative to driving safely.  That is fucking ridiculous and nobody on the either side is making that argument aside from those who are intentionally trying to misrepresent, like YOU!  I mean seriously, did you put any thought into what you posted here?

Let's make it clear though, yes there are some irresponsible jackass's out there who through carelessness or willful negligence just won't use contraception and those idiots should be called out.  I agree if you are a responsible adult going on a date or to a bar, a club, a party or some other place where you might hook up then yes, you should take a condom with you.  It's not a man's responsibility because he's the one the penis and not a woman's responsibility because she's the one that actually get pregnant it's BOTH.  So none of that "he shoulda, she shoulda" crap, there should be a ring mark in the wallet AND the purse!

I'm glad at least you seem to making a concession for cases of rape and incest and good for you, most "pro-life" campaigners I've had the misfortune of interacting with don't even care about that.  But there are tons of other circumstances that don't involve any sort of careless or negligent behaviour and fucking bet my bottom pound you would still call it "murder" and you know what, for the sake of argument I'm just going to call the fetus a baby to show that pathetic attempt to pull at the heart strings doesn't hide the facts.  Contraception can fail such as a condom breaking.  The mother has a substance abuse problem that can put the baby at risk, even if she wants a child.  Financial/health insurance issues (especially in the US).  It's a loving couple activity trying to conceive but there is a medical complication like an Ectopic pregnancy which would put's the mother's and baby's life in immediate jeopardy.

I mentioned Ectopic pregnancy's in the other thread as well and you didn't respond, well this time I want an answer because there are over 600 Christian Hospitals in the US alone that will REFUSE TO SAVE A PERSON'S LIFE...  Let me make that clear...  LET SOMEONE DIE by refusing to abort even though the baby that you people are so passionate about "protecting" can't survive anyway (source).  I'm serious @Jayson, I don't care if you ignore every other word in this post, I want a response to this paragraph.

I want to cover maximum ground here so Iet me summarise my thoughts.

Am I pro choice: Absolutely yes, telling someone what they can and cannot do with their womb is no different then some asshole telling me what I can and can't do with my penis... and my response would be understandably fuck you, it's MY DICK, MY CHOICE, MY RESPONSIBILITY!  Although all that rubbing does get sore..... and that rash....

Is abortion the best thing to do in the situation of an unwanted pregnancy: In my opinion in most circumstances, honestly no.  The best option would be to give the baby up for adoption.  You got pregnant and the child would grow up in circumstances where it won't be loved then give that opportunity to a family that will.  There are tons of couples that are same sex or otherwise can't conceive naturally just waiting for such an opportunity.  It's the selfless option but it still doesn't make abortion selfish, despite your atrocious attitude.

Pro-lifers are hypocrites and liers.  They do their best to pretend that they are not basing their whole argument on an archaic piece of unreliable at best and prodominatly bullshit at worst outdated doctrine.  How about you follow Jesus' actual lessons and "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".  It's funny because @Jayson here didn't seem to want anyone telling him to get a vaccine, which is for most a worst a sore arm and couple of days of "under the weather" that could save your life.  Yet he thinks it's ok to tell someone they have to go through 9 months of mood swings, sacrifice, numerous discomforts, expense and in the last few hours the worst pain outside of kidney stones for something they don't want.

"Pro-lifers" can all go to their own Pro-fessionally designed HELL!

Edited by Crazycrab

21 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm glad at least you seem to making a concession for cases of rape and incest and good for you, most "pro-life" campaigners I've had the misfortune of interacting with don't even care about that. 

I can understand the situation.  However, bottom line, an aborted baby is either a life or it isn't.  It wasn't the fault of the baby it came in being via rape and incest.

Well, at the least, the mom can opt for adoption, for the sake of the "victim baby".

Edited by Jayson

31 minutes ago, Jayson said:

I can understand the situation.  However, bottom line, an aborted baby is either a life or it isn't.  It wasn't the fault of the baby it came in being via rape and incest.

Well, at the least, the mom can opt for adoption, for the sake of the "victim baby".

You don't understand anything, because you're had blinkers on to every counter argument anyone has on your points.

Show the people your debating this with some respect. By that I mean don't just quote the one sentence out of a post consisting of several paragraphs because that's the only sentence you have an answer for. I don't think that's fair on @Crazycrab and also @Reality vs Adventure who obviously have spent a considerable amount of time putting thier well thought out and crafted responses together. Debate or don't debate, that's your choice, but if you choose to engage consider it an instruction from a me as a mod to show the other more respect than that. What your doing is rude, immature, aggravating and doesn't help the debate move forward as the same points just get left hanging.

I mean it. Show the other members some respect by addressing the points they make in thier entirety, or don't respond at all.

11 hours ago, Jayson said:

Wow, so you acknowledge the fetus as a "victim" just for being conceived while ignoring the actual victim of the crime.  Whether the fetus, or unborn baby however you want to put it (like I said before, it's a pathetic attempt to pull the heart strings) has a life or not is debatable but you know what's not debatable?  The one carrying it certainly does and you have demonstrated once again that you value one way more than the other and it's sick.  I agree that is some circumstances adoption might be the better option but there are lots of case by case external factors at play that affect that descision, it's not my decision and it sure as hell ain't yours. 

As @Shagger pointed out you keep ducking the point even after I specifically called you out on it so I'll bring it up again.  There are more than 600 Catholic Hospitals in the US that will refuse to carry out abortions, EVEN in cases of rape, incest and even Ectopic Pregnancy's where both mother and baby would otherwise die.  Is it still murder in your view to save a life at the cost of one when the baby is doomed anyway?  Do you, like the those other poorly named "Pro-Lifers", care that little about actual life that would refuse to treat a dying women?  No let's face it, it's not really life these people care about.  It's a selective interpretation of a centuries old compilation of contradictory fictional stories that they on faith alone accept as fact.

What about Tay-Sachs? Would you demand a woman give birth after finding out that the fetus has it? Pregnant women can have their unborn babies tested for Tay-Sachs disease through chorionic villus sampling (CVS) or amniocentesis. A baby born with it will die a torturous death by the ages of 3-5. Is that something that would be better than an abortion? Would you condemn me if I had an abortion for that reason? To spare my potential child an extremely short life of nothing but torture? What if I was raped? Would you demand that I give birth to something that is a constant reminder of what happened to me? Even if I gave the baby up, I would still know that it's out there.

Your bible says that a woman can be sold to her rapist.

Deuteronomy 22:29
"he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

So basically I'm cattle sold to the first man that rapes me if he has roughly $15. Which means that if I get pregnant from my rapist, I have to do what a man says and I have no other options. Fuck you and fuck all men who think they have the right to tell me what I can and can not do with my own body.

What's next? Telling people whether or not they are allowed to get a tattoo or piercing? Telling people whether or not they are allowed to wear a certain color of clothing?

Where does it end????

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I had already reference this video about George Carlin in another post. But here is the actual video. 
Pro Life people will do everything for the unborn fetus but once that baby is born they dont give a crap what happens to the baby.

6:23 "Catholics and other Christians are against abortions AND their against homosexuals, well who has less abortions than homosexuals!?"

Fucking legend!

7 hours ago, Jayson said:

That's funny, but still abortion is wrong anyway.  Anyway, we shouldn't totally trust the gay agenda either - to the point where we have to ignore "punks who molest kids" and stuff.   Well, nobody is perfect, but shouldn't society recognize that?

"The gay agenda", what agenda?  There is no fucking agenda outside their desire to simply be themselves without being persecuted.

"Punks who molest kids", so your saying "The gay agenda" is child molestation?  How ironic considering that the organisations that teach that kind of bullshit like the Catholic Church are VERY famous for that!

You really are something aren't you.  Even after all that I and others have said you respond with "Abortion is wrong, and gay's molest children" as your argument, what the fuck is wrong with you!