Register Now
Jayson

Abortion as Birth Control

19 hours ago, Jayson said:

I can't comment on this thread, because you all want abortion on the same thread.

It was you that created these threads in the first place! And you started multiple threads because you didn't want to deal with the challenges to your point of view that were being brought up. You felt that by starting a new thread you could avoid the questions you didn't want to answer. We are not that stupid and cannot use that as an excuse and expect to get away with it. This is just another pathetic excuse to duck and dodge the challenges to your point of view.  Grow up and start behaving like an adult.

Edited by Shagger

4 hours ago, Shagger said:

It was you that created these threads in the first place! And you started multiple threads because you didn't want to deal with the challenges to you point of view that being brough. You felt that by starting a new thread you could avoid the questions you didn't want to answer. We are not that stupid and cannot use that as an excuse and expect to get away with it. This is just another pathetic excuse to duck and dodge the challenges to your point of view.  Grow up and start behaving like an adult.

Some questions cannot be answered.   One answer negates all the opposing comments, but yes, I should have figured that out and not came in the debate.   

4 minutes ago, Jayson said:

Some questions cannot be answered.   One answer negates all the opposing comments, but yes, I should have figured that out and not came in the debate.   

There's a difference between questions that can't be answered and questions you don't want to answer. Like I said, we're not stupid, and it's obvious what is going on here.

Just now, Shagger said:

There's a difference between questions that can't be answered and questions you don't want to answer. Like I said, we're not stupid, and it's obvious what is going on here.

I will give it a shot.

On 3/18/2022 at 5:36 PM, The Blackangel said:

Since you know everything, I would like you to tell me how many children I have molested. I mean I obviously do it since I'm a lesbian, right? Also please remind me again, what my agenda is. I've forgotten it and need to know from someone who obviously knows more about me than even I do.

I would like you to respond to my comment, as you are obviously running from it. By your own words you have insinuated everything I said. So I want a response. Or are you too cowardly to say anything?

Republicans in Texas are proposing a bill to make it a capital punishment for having an abortion. Capital punishment is the death penalty. Republicans are now proposing to execute females, even if they are teens. Even if ectopic pregnancies. Ironically, they even say they don’t support the death penalty. So why aren’t they proposing bills to stop it? Idiots! So long for pro life you religious baboons 

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/542436-gop-texas-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-allow-death-penalty-for-women-who?amp

Just now, Reality vs Adventure said:

Republicans in Texas are proposing a bill to make it a capital punishment for having an abortion. Capital punishment is the death penalty. Republicans are now proposing to execute females, even if they are teens. Even if ectopic pregnancies. Ironically, they even say they don’t support the death penalty. So why aren’t they proposing bills to stop it? Idiots! So long for pro life you religious baboons 

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/542436-gop-texas-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-allow-death-penalty-for-women-who?amp

Once again "pro-life", my arse. Come @Jayson, even you can surely see a problem with this logic.

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Even if ectopic pregnancies

Excuse me, ectopic pregnancies would be exempt, but not rape or incest. I'm trying to be as honest as possible. That still does not excuse the capital punishment for females. This whole thing started off as women and doctors get fined for abortions. Then imprisonment. Now they propose capital punishment. And when do the waters get muddied when it's not an ectopic pregnancy and still life threatening to the mother? 

Ohio has tried to pass a bill to force the doctors to 'reimplant' ectopic pregnancies or face murder charge. That isn't even a possible medical procedure! Missouri is banning all medicine that can be used for ectopic pregnancies. Missouri even had a ban on ectopic pregnancies but changed it after backlash. So it's not like the GOP isn't proposing bills that would kill a female or go to prison. And a couple of states are trying to pass bills to let rapists family sue the female victim for getting an abortion. This is all going to get uglier and crazier as republicans try to outdo each other when they know nothing about medicine. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Excuse me, ectopic pregnancies would be exempt, but not rape or incest. I'm trying to be as honest as possible. That still does not excuse the capital punishment for females. This whole thing started off as women and doctors get fined for abortions. Then imprisonment. Now they propose capital punishment. And when do the waters get muddied when it's not an ectopic pregnancy and still life threatening to the mother? 

Ohio has tried to pass a bill to force the doctors to 'reimplant' ectopic pregnancies or face murder charge. That isn't even a possible medical procedure! Missouri is banning all medicine that can be used for ectopic pregnancies. Missouri even had a ban on ectopic pregnancies but changed it after backlash. So it's not like the GOP isn't proposing bills that would kill a female or go to prison. And a couple of states are trying to pass bills to let rapists family sue the female victim for getting an abortion. This is all going to get uglier and crazier as republicans try to outdo each other when they know nothing about medicine. 

This is just about the most disgusting shit I've ever had in my life.  I thought "pro-lifers" were just Jackass's before but this is pure fucking evil.

Ohio has tried to pass a bill to force the doctors to 'reimplant' ectopic pregnancies or face murder charge. That isn't even a possible medical procedure!

Now that is so fucking ridiculous that I have literally nothing to say about it.

Missouri even had a ban on ectopic pregnancies but changed it after backlash.

That's like banning people from getting tumors.  It would actually be a great idea if it weren't for a rather obvious problem...  I would actually like to invite our resident "Pro-life" pal @Jayson into the conversation to see if he actually can tell what it is.

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Missouri even had a ban on ectopic pregnancies but changed it after backlash.

As a Missouri native, i can tell you that there's more to the story than that. If a woman goes out of state to get an abortion, she faces prison time upon crossing the border back into the state. It has also been proposed by some piece of this moron (I don't remember who at the moment) that women be checked when leaving and entering the state as to whether they're pregnant or not. That was thrown out almost as quickly as it was brought in. It wasn't anyone in the statewide government, it was some local jackass in either St. Louis or KC. If I remember right, his wife divorced him the day after he pulled that little stunt.

Planned Parenthood clinics are being shut down all across the state for fear of the safety of the women who work there. And there was only one in the entire state that did abortions. The rest were just women's clinics. Mainly they were just gynecologists. A lot of doctors that were willing to perform abortions, have been saying publicly that they don't do it out of fear. Whether they actually still do it or not is a matter of some conjecture.

Doctors are being targeted, women are being targeted, clinics are being targeted. There is even a woman here in my town that gets her panties in a twist when someone eggs the Planned Parenthood clinic due to the chicken fetuses being aborted.

Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.

11 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

As a Missouri native, i can tell you that there's more to the story than that. If a woman goes out of state to get an abortion, she faces prison time upon crossing the border back into the state. It has also been proposed by some piece of this moron (I don't remember who at the moment) that women be checked when leaving and entering the state as to whether they're pregnant or not. That was thrown out almost as quickly as it was brought in. It wasn't anyone in the statewide government, it was some local jackass in either St. Louis or KC. If I remember right, his wife divorced him the day after he pulled that little stunt.

Planned Parenthood clinics are being shut down all across the state for fear of the safety of the women who work there. And there was only one in the entire state that did abortions. The rest were just women's clinics. Mainly they were just gynecologists. A lot of doctors that were willing to perform abortions, have been saying publicly that they don't do it out of fear. Whether they actually still do it or not is a matter of some conjecture.

Doctors are being targeted, women are being targeted, clinics are being targeted. There is even a woman here in my town that gets her panties in a twist when someone eggs the Planned Parenthood clinic due to the chicken fetuses being aborted.

Missouri has been in hot water lately with their ridiculous stunts. They keep changing their bills, but it looks like they are banning drugs that are supposed to be used to treat ectopic pregnancies. So even if they were facing that kind of pregnancy, they can’t even use any medicine required to treat it, and is fatal if untreated. So they would have to go out of state and face those other issues. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Wow, I was looking more into this situation with Missouri. This is pretty serious because not only are they trying to ban drugs for ectopic pregnancies, forcing the mother to get an abortion out of state, but also banning out of state abortions by placing a bill on prescription drugs that would force doctors out of state to not be able to perform abortions unless it's to save their life. I don't see why they just don't add that part to the Missouri bill of exempting ectopic pregnancies. But they can't enforce any laws in other states. That's not even constitutional. And the Missouri bill allows out of state people to sue any Missouri native getting an abortion. Again, Missouri has no jurisdiction to enforce any law out of state. Their bill is illegal and unconstitutional. But this is part of the supreme court republican super majority that is allowing these unconstitutional bills. This is a red flag when it comes to election time! They're going to sell out democracy. But that's obviously another topic. I brought it up because these abortion bills are testing the law of the constitution and the constitution is losing because the rule of law is being subverted by state supreme courts as well as the federal supreme court.