Register Now
Naiwen

Favourite Card Games?

21 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Nope, it doesn't consume internal storage drive memory, when you search for it, definitely you'll get the necessary information needed. 

Alright thanks. I'll do just that. I hope I like it when I finally install solitaire on my phone. 

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Alright thanks. I'll do just that. I hope I like it when I finally install solitaire on my phone. 

It's up to you to like it, when I got into it first time, I didn't like it at all, but with time, I came to love the game. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since you have low memory storage to install some games on your mobile, you can go for smaller version and catch up with the fun it will bring to you. 

That's exactly what am trying to do. Although am getting a phone soon so am no longer rushing it. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's up to you to like it, when I got into it first time, I didn't like it at all, but with time, I came to love the game. 

I hope I like it. The problem is that I didn't understand solitaire when I tried to play it back then, if I understood it back then, maybe It would have become one of my favourite now. But let me download the game and see for myself again this time around. 

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I hope I like it. The problem is that I didn't understand solitaire when I tried to play it back then, if I understood it back then, maybe It would have become one of my favourite now. But let me download the game and see for myself again this time around. 

The choice is there for you bro, in the past when I played the solitaire, I played it on a blockchain rewarding app, that featured four games on its app, I was rewarded real satoshis for participating in playing the four games which the solitaire was among, withdrew my coins directly to my coinbase wallet. It wasn't much though, and I didn't invest a dime to earn the points then.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The choice is there for you bro, in the past when I played the solitaire, I played it on a blockchain rewarding app, that featured four games on its app, I was rewarded real satoshis for participating in playing the four games which the solitaire was among, withdrew my coins directly to my coinbase wallet. It wasn't much though, and I didn't invest a dime to earn the points then.

Okay good. You got rewarded for playing solitaire. Lucky you. 

14 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Okay good. You got rewarded for playing solitaire. Lucky you. 

Yeah, it was quite pleasing for me to secure the earnings with the art of playing solitaire, which earned me some fraction of Bitcoin. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it was quite pleasing for me to secure the earnings with the art of playing solitaire, which earned me some fraction of Bitcoin. 

That's really nice. Although am not into crypto yet, but hopefully in the future. And it's really sweet to get a reward for gaming especially when it's more like a cash reward.

33 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's really nice. Although am not into crypto yet, but hopefully in the future. And it's really sweet to get a reward for gaming especially when it's more like a cash reward.

Yes, it's a cash reward, because definitely you'll sell your crypto for fiat currency. That's why I was very motivated for the game. Even up to now the game is still rewarding to it's users but the amount paid out is crap. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it's a cash reward, because definitely you'll sell your crypto for fiat currency. That's why I was very motivated for the game. Even up to now the game is still rewarding to it's users but the amount paid out is crap. 

Okay. I guess the amount being paid as a reward for playing the game is next to nothing. If that's the case, you can only play the game for fun and ignore their reward.

3 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Okay. I guess the amount being paid as a reward for playing the game is next to nothing. If that's the case, you can only play the game for fun and ignore their reward.

Yeah, that's exactly what I do some times not all time. It consumes my mobile data, and payout aren't much though to cover up the cost which I used to keep the games running. But I'll say, the game is fun, if you need some reward playing games, then you should reach out playing the game.  

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I do some times not all time. It consumes my mobile data, and payout aren't much though to cover up the cost which I used to keep the games running. But I'll say, the game is fun, if you need some reward playing games, then you should reach out playing the game.  

Nah.. I'll pass. Not like I don't need a reward for playing video games but at least the reward should be motivating enough.

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Nah.. I'll pass. Not like I don't need a reward for playing video games but at least the reward should be motivating enough.

xD, correct. The game was interesting back then, that's the reason why I was playing it, not just for the reward. The reward is just a thank you bonus from the developers to encourage players to keep playing.