Register Now
Naiwen

Favourite Card Games?

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'd get into Master Duel if it didn't cost so much to make certain packs. I'm not spending that kind of money on any card game...

You dont really have to spent anything on it to get good cards, I already have one meta deck, one hero deck and an exodia deck and I have only played for 2 seasons, my advise is to get the season passes, and you can buy them using the free gems you get by logging in every day and completing a few challenges. I have looked into the microtransaction system and is really not worth it, but the game is flexible enough that you can earn enough tokens without spending a dime. Also if you play the story mode you can get some really cool and strong decks.

9 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

You dont really have to spent anything on it to get good cards, I already have one meta deck, one hero deck and an exodia deck and I have only played for 2 seasons, my advise is to get the season passes, and you can buy them using the free gems you get by logging in every day and completing a few challenges. I have looked into the microtransaction system and is really not worth it, but the game is flexible enough that you can earn enough tokens without spending a dime. Also if you play the story mode you can get some really cool and strong decks.

Oh Okay - Thanks for the info. Anytime I hear microtransactions in a game, my natural inner voice is like "Nope!" XD but I'll give it a go.