Register Now
Prof elohstar

DRIVER

I remember playing the second one on PC, and then Driver 3 on my PS3 (honestly I loved the game, had that GTA vibe for sure although people hated it). Would be cool to see a newer version of Driver like Driver 3 (hidden vehicles, could go inside of almost all buildings, drive around, walk, etc.).

On 4/2/2022 at 10:03 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Had it been i knew it back then, I would've taken the PS1 games offered by my video game customer, where i regularly purchase video games during the time I was using a PS3. 

It would have been nice if you knew back then because pS1 games are very much affordable.

On 4/2/2022 at 4:03 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Had it been i knew it back then, I would've taken the PS1 games offered by my video game customer, where i regularly purchase video games during the time I was using a PS3. 

It's definitely a compelling game and a very underrated series as it had everything - drama, suspense and entertainment.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's definitely a compelling game and a very underrated series as it had everything - drama, suspense and entertainment.

Gorgeous, this kind of game is what actually pull the immersion on, drives anyone playing it. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Gorgeous, this kind of game is what actually pull the immersion on, drives anyone playing it. 

I think if the gameplay had continued to evolve, it'd have been a viable competitor to GTA. Unfortunately, it became quite a dated series.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think if the gameplay had continued to evolve, it'd have been a viable competitor to GTA. Unfortunately, it became quite a dated series.

It's a shame to the devs not to continue the series, at least it could've pushed GTA series, and made the developers of GTA never yo feel like they're riding on a one horse race. 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:59 PM, killamch89 said:

it was actually replaced by Watch Dogs (which is far away from being a GTA competitor as the hacking thingy was always weird for me)

On 4/12/2022 at 11:51 AM, Patrik said:

it was actually replaced by Watch Dogs (which is far away from being a GTA competitor as the hacking thingy was always weird for me)

I think you got it all wrong since it's actually the crew that replaced driver, Ubisoft reflections who worked on driver san francisco went on to work on The crew together with ivory tower. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why I love what Motor GP is doing with other sorts of racing game companies, keeping the competition atop. 

Dude stop bringing up Motogp every time please, i get it you like motogp and if i'm being honest i haven't played a motogp game since valentino rossi the game and that let's be honest it was not that good of a game. I did play all the entries in the Ride series which is from the same people behing the motogp series and all are eh just mediocre games. I even tried my hands at some motorcross games from them and those are laughably bad.

You know moto gp 09/10 back when Capcom still had the license is a much better game then anything milestone has released to date.

Also please start using sentences that make sense, because what you write above is making my head spin. 

And one more thing while i'm at it clearly you have not played any watch dogs :  Please stop posting shit about a game that you have not played yet, stop jumping on the bandwagon just because someone else isen't into something doesen't mean that you woulden't like it!

Now that that is out of the way please enjoy your day and take care! Peace!

Edited by Yaramaki

@Yaramaki, yes I understand I never played any watchdog series, but that doesn't mean I don't read what others are saying about the series. It is similar to what Rockstar did with GTA series. I don't say shit, you don't read information clearly at times, stop acting like you know it all. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

@Yaramaki, yes I understand I never played any watchdog series, but that doesn't mean I don't read what others are saying about the series. It is similar to what Rockstar did with GTA series. I don't say shit, you don't read information clearly at times, stop acting like you know it all. 

Man where do i even start with this or should i even bother, you're clearly mad at me so i'll try to explain for what it's worth. You shoulden't take everithing that people say for granted, Look up a youtube review or a trailer and then judge wheter it's a game you like it or not, we've got all different tastes and you know that's fine since it's pointless to discuss somebody their taste. I for example i'm not into mobile free to play games at all, but do you see me blindly posting in a candy crush thread and saying that the game is shit, i stay out of it because it's something i don't know a lot about and quite honestly don't really care about.

If you really feel inclined to post then you should start phrasing it otherwise for example : While i have not played the series and From what i have read about watch dogs it isen't something i would be into or like? That would makes sense instead of this gibberish  :

On 4/13/2022 at 12:47 AM, Justin11 said:

Watchdog ruined it for themselves, they don't know what it means keeping competition ON. 

That's why I love what Motor GP is doing with other sorts of racing game companies, keeping the competition atop. 

I try to read everithing clearly before i make a comment but sometimes i get annoyed by the time it takes me to filter trough all the nonesense some folks seem to love posting and the good quality posts get lost. Claiming you don't say shit i mean you're one of the most active user on vgr so that is another false claim. 

Where did i say i know everithing you may think that way but i still have a lot to learn. Besides I'm always open to learn new things in life, i even learned something from you @Justin11 you may not realise it yourself but when you posted that picture that you got a ps4 it made my day, i'm sure you were stoked as hell, like you know a kid that get's it's first console as i'm pretty sure you had that feeling.

So what did i learn from you is that i should be more humble in life, i always take everithing for granted, while i work hard, make good money and have a good like in general that's not the case for everybody. In other parts of the world some people work much harder then me for a salary that is laughable low, you know next time i'll donate something whenever there is a good cause around that i feel okay with, instead of just ignoring it all together.

One last thing you should really check out any watch dogs game, i'm currently playing trough the second game and must say it suprised me in a good way. Dude now that a ps4 you have an entire generation of games to catch on, what are you waiting for. 

Maybe my previous posts went a bit out of line so if you can forgive me please accept my apoligies, you seem like a good dude and i just wanted to give some good advice. I think @Shagger would have pointed it out already if i went overboard.

Right now what was this thread about, oh right it's about driver

7 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Man where do i even start with this or should i even bother, you're clearly mad at me so i'll try to explain for what it's worth. You shoulden't take everithing that people say for granted, Look up a youtube review or a trailer and then judge wheter it's a game you like it or not, we've got all different tastes and you know that's fine since it's pointless to discuss somebody their taste. I for example i'm not into mobile free to play games at all, but do you see me blindly posting in a candy crush thread and saying that the game is shit, i stay out of it because it's something i don't know a lot about and quite honestly don't really care about.

If you really feel inclined to post then you should start phrasing it otherwise for example : While i have not played the series and From what i have read about watch dogs it isen't something i would be into or like? That would makes sense instead of this gibberish  :

I try to read everithing clearly before i make a comment but sometimes i get annoyed by the time it takes me to filter trough all the nonesense some folks seem to love posting and the good quality posts get lost. Claiming you don't say shit i mean you're one of the most active user on vgr so that is another false claim. 

Where did i say i know everithing you may think that way but i still have a lot to learn. Besides I'm always open to learn new things in life, i even learned something from you @Justin11 you may not realise it yourself but when you posted that picture that you got a ps4 it made my day, i'm sure you were stoked as hell, like you know a kid that get's it's first console as i'm pretty sure you had that feeling.

So what did i learn from you is that i should be more humble in life, i always take everithing for granted, while i work hard, make good money and have a good like in general that's not the case for everybody. In other parts of the world some people work much harder then me for a salary that is laughable low, you know next time i'll donate something whenever there is a good cause around that i feel okay with, instead of just ignoring it all together.

One last thing you should really check out any watch dogs game, i'm currently playing trough the second game and must say it suprised me in a good way. Dude now that a ps4 you have an entire generation of games to catch on, what are you waiting for. 

Maybe my previous posts went a bit out of line so if you can forgive me please accept my apoligies, you seem like a good dude and i just wanted to give some good advice. I think @Shagger would have pointed it out already if i went overboard.

Right now what was this thread about, oh right it's about driver

Yes, the topic is centred around Driver, already we're off, I'll come back to the topic, let me address something first before coming back to the topic lol. 

You aren't wrong in any way, you spoke very gentle, I'm happy you didn't attack me, you acted humble, I must applaud that. I might have gone off too, I use this medium to apologize, we learn from each other here everyday. I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I learn from them trying to improve. I learn from you too, you share quality posts everyday here at VGR, that's why admin of VGR nominated you in one of the VGR's member of the month award. If you weren't good at your posts, it wouldn't be possible then for the admin to spot you. I understand that, I do enjoy making short posts, not that I don't write long posts, but in forum like this, you share your knowledge as it pleases to you without spamming. 

I will try to read more clearly next time, to always to be on topic of discussion, and not going off, making others finding it difficult to proceed in that thread. I believe the issue is settled now, we can now keep this thread going with the original topic, which is 'Driver, xD.