Register Now
Prof elohstar

CTR

On 4/6/2022 at 1:24 PM, Cognizant said:

It's a pity that no remastered version came out so far. I would be excited to play it on PC (I don't want to buy a console))) ) with cool graphics and perhaps new characters, tracks, challenges...)

There is a remastered version, or rather, as close to a remaster as you can get these days. Alas it's only on PS/Xbox, and Activision-Blizzard keep their cards close to their chest when it comes to stuff related to Crash and Spyro going anywhere else.

On 4/6/2022 at 12:24 PM, Cognizant said:

It's a pity that no remastered version came out so far. I would be excited to play it on PC (I don't want to buy a console))) ) with cool graphics and perhaps new characters, tracks, challenges...)

they actually released remasters (more like remakes) for Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and 3, pretty weird that none was released for CTR 

Just now, kingpotato said:

There is a remake of Crash Team Racing , its called CTR Nitro Fueled

i just found about it, thanks a lot!

yeah like i said, it was actually pretty weird not to see it, but finally it's not weird anymore xd

It's worth checking out, to see if the remake is playable on higher engine consoles, because PS1 is long outdated, no video games are produced on it. And I wouldn't go on to search on to have the console anymore, I'm looking forward to better gaming. 

On 3/16/2022 at 6:50 PM, kingpotato said:

I did played the ps1 version, it was literally a ps1 disc on a ps2 console. 

Really? I didn't know it works that way. I really missed some opportunities back then. Once I upgrade to a higher version I don't try older disc on the new upgrade but I think I have learn something new now incase of next time.

On 4/9/2022 at 12:06 AM, Withywarlock said:

There is a remastered version, or rather, as close to a remaster as you can get these days. Alas it's only on PS/Xbox, and Activision-Blizzard keep their cards close to their chest when it comes to stuff related to Crash and Spyro going anywhere else.

I wonder how did Nsane Trilogy and Reignited Trilogy appear for PC (remastered Crash 1-3 and Spyro 1-3 with no changes in plot/gameplay) - it's a miracle😁