Register Now
Prof elohstar

FORMULA 1.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I do - I used to drive on the grass at certain points in the race just to overtake a lot of other competitors. It was a pretty polished game at the time of its release and honestly, it was a load of jun.

Yeah.. you really did remember the game. Formula 1 game is really a game one shouldn't miss.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

FI is best for modern console versions, I played one before when my friend was using my current PS4, I played the 2020 version of F1, it was just amazing. 

Some classic gamers would beg to differ. It's more of what made more sense to the gamers at the time. Some might prefer it more on old consoles. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some classic gamers would beg to differ. It's more of what made more sense to the gamers at the time. Some might prefer it more on old consoles. 

That's their choice, for me I'm loving it on the new gen consoles. I played it on PS4, maybe in the near future I can get to play it also on PS5. 

I never played it but just watched some gameplay. Honestly, it's not even that bad considering it's on the PlayStation 1. It must have been really fun back then. I do play the modern F1 games on the Series X though since it's available for free on the Xbox Game Pass. It's amazing to see how far games have come when you compare the two

10 hours ago, Darth said:

I never played it but just watched some gameplay. Honestly, it's not even that bad considering it's on the PlayStation 1. It must have been really fun back then. I do play the modern F1 games on the Series X though since it's available for free on the Xbox Game Pass. It's amazing to see how far games have come when you compare the two

If the F1 the OP is talking about, is the one I think then I'll say it's one of the best racing games around. F1 series especially the new editions is available on current gen consoles, with improved gameplay and graphics. 

On 4/19/2022 at 12:34 AM, Justin11 said:

If the F1 the OP is talking about, is the one I think then I'll say it's one of the best racing games around. F1 series especially the new editions is available on current gen consoles, with improved gameplay and graphics. 

I'm still very good with F1 2021. I'm not sure if I would be getting the 2022 edition of it because they usually have similar gameplay carried over to their next immediate release and I wouldn't be happy paying for that sort of game every year. 

On 5/20/2022 at 3:45 PM, Heatman said:

I'm still very good with F1 2021. I'm not sure if I would be getting the 2022 edition of it because they usually have similar gameplay carried over to their next immediate release and I wouldn't be happy paying for that sort of game every year. 

It shouldn't be every year, that's why I didn't purchase the 2021 edition because I am hoping to get the 2022 version, after that, then I'll go for the 2025 edition. I don't have such kind of funds to be pouring out on the game's yearly release. 

I didn't get to use the PlayStation 1 my first ever play station console was play station 2. I had games like FIFA, need for speed hot pursuit and grand theft auto on the console. Would have loved to experience PlayStation 1 but it would feel so well outdated now .

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

I didn't get to use the PlayStation 1 my first ever play station console was play station 2. I had games like FIFA, need for speed hot pursuit and grand theft auto on the console. Would have loved to experience PlayStation 1 but it would feel so well outdated now .

If you're still playing on your Playstation 2, I believe that there are still F1 games available on the console. The last F1 game that was made for PS2 was Formula One 06. You can have it checked out.