Register Now
Prof elohstar

SPIDERMAN

On 4/7/2022 at 3:41 PM, killamch89 said:

I've played most of the Spiderman games including the first one and I always enjoyed them despite their flaws. I mean, it did get repetitive after a while but the first one was still a somewhat solid game.

When their games lack content, it's only going to start repeating already existing phases in the game that's not interesting at all. 

On 4/8/2022 at 5:43 PM, Heatman said:

When their games lack content, it's only going to start repeating already existing phases in the game that's not interesting at all. 

The game did really lack content, the gameplay mechanics itself was very repetitive. Just basically swinging from area to area and if you fall from too high your character died.

On 3/16/2022 at 8:32 PM, Justin11 said:

Impressive, I've watched it, I really enjoyed what I saw in the trailer video you shared around Spiderman. The PS4 version is looking very realistic, I'll try to fasten up with my own PS4 purchase. 

Am welcoming you already. You're going to enjoy many games on PlayStation 4 not only Spiderman. Of course you will try new games that you will see on this forum on your PS4.

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Am welcoming you already. You're going to enjoy many games on PlayStation 4 not only Spiderman. Of course you will try new games that you will see on this forum on your PS4.

Their are plenty games on the forum, no doubt, and elsewhere from YouTube where I get updates from gaming YouTubers. I have some at the backlog too which i inherited with the PS4 from my friend. 

On 4/11/2022 at 10:40 PM, Justin11 said:

Their are plenty games on the forum, no doubt, and elsewhere from YouTube where I get updates from gaming YouTubers. I have some at the backlog too which i inherited with the PS4 from my friend. 

Wow.. that's sweet to hear. So I think the only thing you need to battle with is time. You need good time to enjoy your PS4. 

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Wow.. that's sweet to hear. So I think the only thing you need to battle with is time. You need good time to enjoy your PS4. 

Yeah, i still have time for that, because I'm not going to college anymore, i stay in the house all day, I am freelance writer. I don't write contents all the time, I have time to stay around my games and play to have fun. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, i still have time for that, because I'm not going to college anymore, i stay in the house all day, I am freelance writer. I don't write contents all the time, I have time to stay around my games and play to have fun. 

This is so cool. Enjoy bro. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

This game 'Spiderman, is a tremendous action and adventure game, very much captivating, I'm still playing it up to this moment.

Wow.. you're beginning to make me start thinking about the game. I really enjoyed it back then when I played it but now I don't want to go back to it, I want to focus on games I haven't played at all but are very popular.

On 4/11/2022 at 3:50 PM, killamch89 said:

The game did really lack content, the gameplay mechanics itself was very repetitive. Just basically swinging from area to area and if you fall from too high your character died.

When they make such games and it shocks me that it's even going to be sold costly and gamers will still jump into the bandwagon. 

On 4/7/2022 at 3:41 PM, killamch89 said:

I've played most of the Spiderman games including the first one and I always enjoyed them despite their flaws. I mean, it did get repetitive after a while but the first one was still a somewhat solid game.

Yeah that's true. But Spiderman game is really an interesting game to play. Someone is already enjoying it on PS4 now.