Register Now
Prof elohstar

FIFA 99

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

EA FIFA game's have never appealed to me in years now. I'm even among the happy gamers that the franchise is coming to an end..good riddance. 

So you're among the fans that are fed up with EA's FIFA games and their ridiculous grip they have had on the football game genre for years. The games made more sense in it early stages/releases. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

So you're among the fans that are fed up with EA's FIFA games and their ridiculous grip they have had on the football game genre for years. The games made more sense in it early stages/releases. 

Yes I I'm vehemently against what's been going on with the FIFA series for the last 5-8 years now. FIFA was a lot fun when it came out. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had to watch a full match gameplay of FIFA 99 right now just to have a feel of nostalgia. 

Good old time when FIFA games used to make a lot of sense. Goalkeepers making good saves unlike what we see now. 

Their is nothing realistic around FIFA gameplay, I started playing since FIFA 06, their is no real improvement in the franchise video game since then. The story, features are similar to real life football, but the gameplay is awful, it needs improvement to capture the eyes. 

On 6/8/2022 at 11:39 AM, Aniekwe said:

Yes I I'm vehemently against what's been going on with the FIFA series for the last 5-8 years now. FIFA was a lot fun when it came out. 

When I learnt from FIFA is that all good things also come to an end because the game used to good but it's not worth anything now. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Good old time when FIFA games used to make a lot of sense. Goalkeepers making good saves unlike what we see now. 

It was nice watching that gameplay all over again. I can't play it again, so reliving most of the old memories is all I have now. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was nice watching that gameplay all over again. I can't play it again, so reliving most of the old memories is all I have now. 

If you really want to replay the the game, I'm very sure that it's still available on Microsoft Windows. You should probably check it out. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you really want to replay the the game, I'm very sure that it's still available on Microsoft Windows. You should probably check it out. 

I have played FIFA 99 more than enough that I wouldn't find it interesting to move back into playing it all over again. I'd rather wait for new EA SPORTS FC to see what they have for us. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would have to check if it's something that I can do now with all the games that I'm yet to play. For gamers that are into real old games, someone like my brother, I'm sure he would still be playing the game. 

15 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have played FIFA 99 more than enough that I wouldn't find it interesting to move back into playing it all over again. I'd rather wait for new EA SPORTS FC to see what they have for us. 

A lot of football games fans have the same feeling as you do and that's totally understandable. If I still played FIFA games, I would be as well. 

55 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A lot of football games fans have the same feeling as you do and that's totally understandable. If I still played FIFA games, I would be as well. 

You should be hopeful that the next game they are going to make on EA SPORTS FC would be something that can pull you back into the game. I'm sure you wouldn't be going back to the likes of FIFA 99 or would you? 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You should be hopeful that the next game they are going to make on EA SPORTS FC would be something that can pull you back into the game. I'm sure you wouldn't be going back to the likes of FIFA 99 or would you? 

I'm not getting my hopes up as long as the game is still associated with EA. They will not change their colors.