Register Now
Prof elohstar

FIFA 99

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

A lot of football games fans have the same feeling as you do and that's totally understandable. If I still played FIFA games, I would be as well. 

With all the crap they have been doing with it for a while, it was no longer easy to endure it. It's why I don't have much love for it now. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

With all the crap they have been doing with it for a while, it was no longer easy to endure it. It's why I don't have much love for it now. 

I enjoyed my old days playing FIFA 99 and the ones before it. But as for the latest releases, I have given up on them 100%.

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I enjoyed my old days playing FIFA 99 and the ones before it. But as for the latest releases, I have given up on them 100%.

Seriously, it was the old times in FIFA that had more value for me with the game. If it's something I can get back into all over again, I wouldn't hesitate into doing it. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

A lot of football games fans have the same feeling as you do and that's totally understandable. If I still played FIFA games, I would be as well. 

I get that feeling very well and it's something that I have been used to for a long time now. I know that it's not not going to changing ever. 

22 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Everything has been all about money for them. Look at how good FIFA 99 was when we played it. It's not possible for them to do that with any of their games now. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

As it stands, you're very convinced that there's nothing that's capable of bringing you back to the game? 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

As it stands, you're very convinced that there's nothing that's capable of bringing you back to the game? 

I always tell it to my guys to "Never say Never". There's always a possibility that something might change for the better. 

On 6/12/2022 at 9:52 AM, Boblee said:

Some games hits so off that you can't forgive or accept it back in a haste. It's exactly the same thing I felt for Fallout 76. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I always tell it to my guys to "Never say Never". There's always a possibility that something might change for the better. 

I'm not sure if EA going back to make their football games just like they did with FIFA 99 would ever be possible again. It's just a lost cause the way I see it. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm not sure if EA going back to make their football games just like they did with FIFA 99 would ever be possible again. It's just a lost cause the way I see it. 

With the amount of money they are making from how their games on FIFA are designed now, it's definitely not possible for them to revert to their old ways with FIFA 99 and say no to all the money they make now. 

On 6/14/2022 at 8:27 AM, Heatman said:

With the amount of money they are making from how their games on FIFA are designed now, it's definitely not possible for them to revert to their old ways with FIFA 99 and say no to all the money they make now. 

EA would never do that - their policy in recent times is to rip off their customers first and every other thing except make a quality game.

But most of the EA ripping off features are option, even the patches as well. You can decide to stick to your current game patch, and never do in-game purchases. When I was playing FIFA 18, I don't bother playing online games, I stick to my offline mode, manage the offline features like that. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

EA would never do that - their policy in recent times is to rip off their customers first and every other thing except make a quality game.

When I think of the most greedy video games companies, it's EA that comes to mind first without having to do any further research. I even decided to Google it and guess who's on the top list? It's our beloved EA 😂

On 6/14/2022 at 2:27 PM, Heatman said:

The EA that we both know isn't capable of it but rather they would go more crazy over trying to find their way into gamers pocket. Who knows the kind of package they have in store for their fans in EA SPORTS FC?