Register Now
Prof elohstar

FIFA 99

2 hours ago, KILLA DOPEKID said:

fifa-99-psx-08.big.jpg

An absolute beauty, even though new generation gamers would feel it doesn't look all good in its graphics but to old classic's like us, it's the gameplay that matters most. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

An absolute beauty, even though new generation gamers would feel it doesn't look all good in its graphics but to old classic's like us, it's the gameplay that matters most. 

Quite love the background of this FIFA 99 game, missed playing the game. Just as you've said, beauty lies in the gameplay mostly not even the graphics. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Quite love the background of this FIFA 99 game, missed playing the game. Just as you've said, beauty lies in the gameplay mostly not even the graphics. 

Yeah, at the time, gamers aren't pushed by how good the game's graphics is designed but what they can get from playing the game, its mechanics and overall performance. If all that checks out, they are good. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yeah, at the time, gamers aren't pushed by how good the game's graphics is designed but what they can get from playing the game, its mechanics and overall performance. If all that checks out, they are good. 

Sure, because I played the winning eleven soccer, very similar to what I saw around the trailer of FIFA 99. The graphics of both games aren't quality, but their gameplay is superb. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, because I played the winning eleven soccer, very similar to what I saw around the trailer of FIFA 99. The graphics of both games aren't quality, but their gameplay is superb. 

You're on point. Both FIFA 99 and Winning Eleven Soccer was very similar in so many ways. It was as if they copied themselves. I enjoyed playing that one too. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You're on point. Both FIFA 99 and Winning Eleven Soccer was very similar in so many ways. It was as if they copied themselves. I enjoyed playing that one too. 

Because they're soccer video games, that's the reason for the similarity. I enjoyed the winning eleven soccer when I first played it. 

3 hours ago, KILLA DOPEKID said:

Winning Eleven became PES [Pro Evolution Soccer]

PES 2020 was tite

eFootball-PES-2020-2.png

They kept going with the changes till they end up killing off the game and gave EA with their FIFA complete monopoly in the football video game.